A Realistic West Virginia Fan

Welcome, Realistic. My wife and I just did a long getaway weekend in Morgantown - beautiful place that reminds me a lot of the East Tennessee of my youth. Hiking around Cooper’s Rock (Rock City with all the rhododendrons is just like the Smokies), Botanic Garden, rail trail - very nice. And I’d put Table 9 up there in my favorite restaurants list - we actually went there twice. (The local vineyard, Forks of Cheat, though... super nice people, but I knew we were in trouble when they said they were known for their sweet wines, and I don’t mean a Riesling...). Anyway, wish you guys a successful and injury free season, but I’m pulling for us to beat the pants off of you. I don’t know if our team can recover this quickly (mental stuff is hard to shake), but I think it’s impossible to gauge UT based on recent track record - we’ve had a complete clown as a coach the past few years (shotgun formation first and goal at the 1-yard line, etc etc etc) and there is a lot of talent on the roster. Just look at recent former players in the NFL - I think it is impossible to overstate just how bad the coaching has been. And it seems we may have a staff that knows what they’re doing finally. So I don’t fault anyone for confidence, but I do think people are under-estimating our potential and I wouldn’t be surprised and hope we thump your butts. :) Good luck with the rest of the season.

Reactions: Realistic WVU Fan
In the Pub forum....you will be impressed with the girls of West Virginia thread......I know I have been

In the Pub forum....you will be impressed with the girls of West Virginia thread......I know I have been

There is literally no fan base on planet Earth worse than Florida, there is no close second. When I lived in LA back during our heydays of the 98 NC, my only annual "let's take it outside" at my regular watering hole was during the Florida game. For a string of years, it was a crusty ol' buzzed middle aged surfing me buying the bar a shot of Jack every time UT scored a TD followed by a loud rendition of Rocky Top sung by 90% of the bar. It was always a different 20 something grad of UF that took offense and could not hold his booze and let his alligator mouf overload dat hummingbird axx. So WVU fans, do your worst if you must for you see,. anything after Florida is like water on a duck's back..

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back