A Message To The NCAA...

VFJ...I'll go ahead and say the refs definitely cost us that game...see who was fouled out on the bench at the end...:)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
It's one of the reasons i don't care for basketball as much. When the refs influence a game like yesterday, it's just hard to invest much time into that.

Reactions: 2 people
Except the bird isn't spelled as Herron. It's Heron. Nice try through.

Edit. Tgo beat me to the misspelling.

Ed's been drinking more than usual due to the holidays.
Not an excuse, but an explanation for my faux pas.
But I've sobered up enough to go back and fix my original mistake.

Last edited:
Your exactly right. So be prepared this coming Saturday against The kitty’s even though it’s being played in Knoxville. It’ll be a one sided affair for Ky.

UK has 26 pts at half vs UGA and 13 are from the line.. refs killing UGA. Fox gets a T. Definitely not calling it both ways. 15 free throws to 5.

Reactions: 1 person
Yet 23 fouls to 21 fouls. Free throws don't always tell the whole story.

17 more FT's. Free throws may not tell the whole story, but a UK fan trying to justify is always so funny to me. It's called CoRuppted for a reason.

17 more FT's. Free throws may not tell the whole story, but a UK fan trying to justify is always so funny to me. It's called CoRuppted for a reason.

Never tried to justify it. Never said we don't get more calls. Simply pointed out the free throw shooting difference in this particular game painted a different picture than the actual situation. Free throw difference was inflated even more because UGA fouling intentionally at the end repeatedly. At least watch the game and use your brain before blindly citing stats.

If it makes you sleep any better believing UK only wins at Rupp because all the refs love us, then good for you.

Never tried to justify it. Never said we don't get more calls. Simply pointed out the free throw shooting difference in this particular game painted a different picture than the actual situation. Free throw difference was inflated even more because UGA fouling intentionally at the end repeatedly. At least watch the game and use your brain before blindly citing stats.

If it makes you sleep any better believing UK only wins at Rupp because all the refs love us, then good for you.

Loved the no-call trip, and the allowing the extra time when the UK player fouled out. Even the announcers were talking about how bad that was, given the emphasis that was supposed to be given to that. It was slightly balanced out when the UGA player fouled out, but it wasn't nearly as long as UK got.

Loved the no-call trip, and the allowing the extra time when the UK player fouled out. Even the announcers were talking about how bad that was, given the emphasis that was supposed to be given to that. It was slightly balanced out when the UGA player fouled out, but it wasn't nearly as long as UK got.

Yep. Don't think that really is a big deal though. Losing a player vs getting 20 seconds to talk doesn't seem like an equal trade imo. But yep, we totally get a few extra calls at home (although studies have shown that it's a universal pattern for all teams).

VN Store

Back