A Final 4 is staring the Big Orange right in the eyes...

Right now, I just pray we beat Loyola. That's enough on our plate for right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
There are about 10 teams left the tourney that would be ahead on "do not want to play" list. UT is clearly the more consitent team, but if UK (espcially Shai and Knox) hits shots then they are the more dangerous team without question.

Yea, and IF earth worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't mess with them either. I'm confused, you just cracked on someone using the hypothetical if, and now you're doing it.

Reactions: 5 people
Seriously? Over 29,000 posts on an opposing team's fansite? UT live inside your head much? Since what-ifs don't count, I guess you won't be wanting to discuss the beatdown the Vols put on the kitties in game one or the humiliation of losing on your own court in front of that rabid bunch of crazies you call fans.

And by the way, your avatar is a Kentucky football player (term used loosely)? In a historically bad year you managed to beat the Vols by three on your own field. Look for about twenty to thirty more years before that happens again. Kentucky and football--they just don't go together.

Someone's triggered.

Yea, and IF earth worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't mess with them either. I'm confused, you just cracked on someone using the hypothetical if, and now you're doing it.

I "cracked" on someone using a what-if situation to explain a past. I could literally go to every game and try to do that. I simply said what UK needs to do. When Shai and Knox are clicking, UK is tough.

But good try.

I actually wanted no part of UK a 3rd time in the SECT finals but I actually would feel pretty good about a 4th matchup.

KY had something to do with it, but we didn't play our best game and KY played maybe their best game, and it went down to wire...never know what effect Admiral not being out for those minutes would have been. I think we'd take them in round 4.

it will actually be good for the league to have more than one flagship program in bball looking into next year.

There are about 10 teams left the tourney that would be ahead on "do not want to play" list. UT is clearly the more consitent team, but if UK (espcially Shai and Knox) hits shots then they are the more dangerous team without question.

It's hilarious (and predictable) to watch you defend this UK team tooth and nail now.

Reactions: 2 people
And if UK hadn't fallen asleep in the 2nd, or Admiral hadn't single-handily scored 10+ straight then UK might have won by 25. What-ifs dont really work in basketball.
Yeah Kentucky fans never what if do they??? We shall see what happens IF they even meet, Tennessee has the talent to best Kentucky they will not be intimidated for sure. GBO!!!!!!

Yeah Kentucky fans never what if do they??? We shall see what happens IF they even meet, Tennessee has the talent to best Kentucky they will not be intimidated for sure. GBO!!!!!!

Every fan base plays the what-if game. I play it all the time. What-if UF gets a delay of game in 2015, what-if Napier/Boatright don't go crazy, what-ifs are fun (albeit meaningless)

Lmao, no. UK does not fear UT.

So you're not worried about a team that has already beat you twice this season...dumb. Posting on this board says otherwise

I'm worried about UK, all the games have been tight. We need a way to control SGA from penetrating and dishing to good look shots

That said we both have two games to get their, I like UKs path better, ironic considering the way it looked on selection Sunday

I wish Kevin Punter was still on the team. Having a scorer like him would make this team elite.

So you're not worried about a team that has already beat you twice this season...dumb. Posting on this board says otherwise

I'm worried about UK, all the games have been tight. We need a way to control SGA from penetrating and dishing to good look shots

That said we both have two games to get their, I like UKs path better, ironic considering the way it looked on selection Sunday

Beating a team in March is much different than beating them in the regular season.

I don't think either team should fear the other.

I wish Kevin Punter was still on the team. Having a scorer like him would make this team elite.

Eh...I don’t see much difference between him and Turner except for shots attempted...I would take Richardson instead. An A+ defender who can rebound from his position, would add that mid range game we struggle with right now, I think he would take this team to another level.

Eh...I don’t see much difference between him and Turner except for shots attempted...I would take Richardson instead. An A+ defender who can rebound from his position, would add that mid range game we struggle with right now, I think he would take this team to another level.

I guess. Maybe it’s just how much he stood out on that years team. He was our only scoring threat almost.

Edit: looks like they both had similar shooting percentages from 2,3 and overall. Kevin Punter has the very slight edge (if you look at his senior year). But defensively you are right.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back