A Final 4 is staring the Big Orange right in the eyes...

UT beat themselves against y’all in the SEC Tournament.

If we’d had hit our shots and not turn the ball over, it would have been a different outcome.

And if UK hadn't fallen asleep in the 2nd, or Admiral hadn't single-handily scored 10+ straight then UK might have won by 25. What-ifs dont really work in basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
Lmao, no. UK does not fear UT.

Given that you're trolling a Tennessee board when you could be imagining the future with fellow UK fans instead, I'm calling bullsh*t on this one - at least as it pertains to you.

People like you are so transparent.

Reactions: 9 people
The team the benefits the most from this is Cincinnati. Then Kentucky, then the Vols

And if UK hadn't fallen asleep in the 2nd, or Admiral hadn't single-handily scored 10+ straight then UK might have won by 25. What-ifs dont really work in basketball.

UK didn't fall asleep. UT Woke up. Big Difference.

Reactions: 7 people

Where do what ifs work exactly? Vols spotted the cats 17 and were still right in it at the end. Vols are 2-1 on the year and have proven they can more than compete with UK. It would be another closely contested game.

What UK fans fear the most maybe. You know who is clearly the better team.

There are about 10 teams left the tourney that would be ahead on "do not want to play" list. UT is clearly the more consitent team, but if UK (espcially Shai and Knox) hits shots then they are the more dangerous team without question.

Every time I think a reasonable, not-insufferable UK basketball fan exists, I am punished for my generosity.

Reactions: 11 people

Seriously? Over 29,000 posts on an opposing team's fansite? UT live inside your head much? Since what-ifs don't count, I guess you won't be wanting to discuss the beatdown the Vols put on the kitties in game one or the humiliation of losing on your own court in front of that rabid bunch of crazies you call fans.

And by the way, your avatar is a Kentucky football player (term used loosely)? In a historically bad year you managed to beat the Vols by three on your own field. Look for about twenty to thirty more years before that happens again. Kentucky and football--they just don't go together.

Reactions: 4 people
It's going to be just as hard. Every team left in the South now thinks they are going to win the region. Loaded with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kittens fear what a real coach like CRB can do against the poser of a coach like slick. With the talent he has every year, if slick was a great coach like everyone thinks, he would have won more than 1 championship. After the FBI gets around to slick I think it won't end well for the kittens. Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: 3 people
There are about 10 teams left the tourney that would be ahead on "do not want to play" list. UT is clearly the more consitent team, but if UK (espcially Shai and Knox) hits shots then they are the more dangerous team without question.

Not if Bone and Bowden hit shots for us. It's all dependent on " hitting shots" regardless of what team you're talking about.

Reactions: 1 person
Your ass should have feared them two out of three times this year--including on your own court..lol, Tennessee is a better team than Kentucky this year...face it, sh_t happens.

Tenn. has beaten the Mild Cats 3 out of the past 5 times we have played them. They don't scare me at all.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back