A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Anyone want to tackle this nonsense?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yyqkcc-a8U[/YOUTUBE]

....why is Geraldo Rivera allowed to live?

Because he has done nothing deserving of death. Trayvon Martin may not have either. We dont know.

Because he has done nothing deserving of death. Trayvon Martin may not have either. We dont know.

If you have a Twitter, search the hashtag #MillionHoodies.

This is pretty cool. And yes, Geraldo is a piece of trash.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some updates:

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

More:
Sanford Police Speak Out In Trayvon Martin Case

More:
Zimmerman Attorney To Anderson Cooper: Trayvon Martin Broke My Client’s Nose

More:
Police Report
Martin is listed as 6-0 tall and 160 pounds.

Lesson learned.

...next time, he'll just shoot from the comfort of his car.

.....and then claim self defense.

Some updates:

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

More:
Sanford Police Speak Out In Trayvon Martin Case

More:
Zimmerman Attorney To Anderson Cooper: Trayvon Martin Broke My Client’s Nose

More:
Police Report
Martin is listed as 6-0 tall and 160 pounds.

Not sure what this changes . Doesn't the kid have the right to protect himself?

This reminds me of when people got up in arms over Bill Cosby a few years ago. You may not like what Geraldo said and it may in fact be BS in this case, but his point about the perception of the hoodie is dead on.

......I'm sorry. GA.

I typically agree with you but not on this one. a hoodie? ...is this real life?

....I can't think of one person I know (around my age) that doesn't own a hoodie. All races, creeds and persuasions. And he states not to wear them unless it's raining...kinda like it was when the kid was shot!

This is akin to blaming women who wear revealing clothing for being raped.

This reminds me of when people got up in arms over Bill Cosby a few years ago. You may not like what Geraldo said and it may in fact be BS in this case, but his point about the perception of the hoodie is dead on.

I dunno. I wear a hoodie ALL the time besides the middle of summer. I am about as far from a hoodlum as you can get.

......I'm sorry. GA.

I typically agree with you but not on this one. a hoodie? ...is this real life?

....I can't think of one person I know (around my age) that doesn't own a hoodie. All races, creeds and persuasions. And he states not to wear them unless it's raining...kinda like it was when the kid was shot!

I dunno. I wear a hoodie ALL the time besides the middle of summer. I am about as far from a hoodlum as you can get.
Sadly, this is one of those times when I realize how old I am. Of course you guys don't see what the big deal is . . . but I'm telling you, the negative connotation is there.

oddly enough, I had the same thought as I watched the clip. Nobody asks to be raped or shot. But there's no doubt that first impressions are what they are.

VN Store

Back