A BOOM with a side of tears

Bump...bro moves into Hess in 3 weeks and wanted to arrive on Rocky Top prepared. This is a remake of a Sailor Jerry flash piece.. Needless to say, he's pumped to go to UT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 2 people
Bump...bro moves into Hess in 3 weeks and wanted to arrive on Rocky Top prepared. This is a remake of a Sailor Jerry flash piece.. Needless to say, he's pumped to go to UT.

Looking for VolCarson on here.....tell him to get hooked up on VN pronto would ya?

Looking for VolCarson on here.....tell him to get hooked up on VN pronto would ya?

Haha he's on here I believe but I don't know his name. Maybe VolAllen2? Allen is our last name, not my first name, just fyi.

This morning, my little brother was accepted to THE University of Tennessee!!!! I just wanted to share with you guys. We live in South Carolina so this isn't quite like getting accepted to the local college. This is him getting accepted into the school that he's loved since his birth, in 1998 (is it a sign?). Go Vols!

He got into his safety school? Not thread-worthy.

Freak, lock this one up and ban OP, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Bump...bro moved in today and sent me this. Great view if you ask me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 2 people
It's a very special day. I took over the family business right out of high school and didn't get the opportunity to attend UT. My middle brother went to an instate branch of USC on a baseball scholarship, but was always a Vol fan as well. It's a great day for the Allen family.

Congrats to your younger brother (I'm guessing the handsome one on the left)!

Bump...bro moved in today and sent me this. Great view if you ask me!

Hess, ... The Zoo?

Tell him at orientation to look left, look right.. those two won't be there in a year. Eye on the prize. Focus, focus, focus.

Weekend comes .. an "It's Football Time in Tennessee"!

Last edited:
Hess, ... The Zoo?

Tell him at orientation to look left, look right.. those two won't be there in a year. Eye on the prize. Focus, focus, focus.

Is Hess still called "the Zoo?"

I liked Melrose.

I lived in Resse Hall during my freshman year ('74/75) and Melrose my sophomore year ('75/76). I rented in Fort Sanders the following 3 years (3 different places, all within the same two blocks of Laurel Ave).

He's on the top floor of Hess. Not sure if it's still called the Zoo haha. He's got a room to himself so he's pumped about that. Got an early bid for a frat and he said his classes aren't bad at all so things are going well. Everything worked out and it's such a relief.

Last edited:
FWIW, tell him to make good grades, build a base GPA during his frosh year.

He got into his safety school? Not thread-worthy.

Freak, lock this one up and ban OP, imo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
gollum.jpg

It both hates and loves the Vols, as it both hates and loves itself...

Congrats VA.....will be nice for your tripe over to watch the vols, and get to visit your brother

Hess, ... The Zoo?

orientation happens much earlier than the start of school (except in rare circumstances). So, his brother would have already been through orientation

VN Store

Back