7-3 talent coached to 5-5

Whatever. I expect perfection and the best for my vols. It been rough 7 years but with dobbs this team bowl eligible last week. Keep up stupid comments

Ypu expect perfection out of a team playing the most true freshman in the country also with brand new OL and DL starters?

That might be why you are sounding so stupid. CBJ has done a fantastic job with these kids. We have improved as the year went on - that is what real coaches do.

Reactions: 1 person
NTTB. Sounds like some troll stirring the pot that claims to be a UT fan. The sec knows where the championships are gonna go thru for the next several years. I say they are nervous.

Reactions: 2 people
Coaches bungled the QB decision--but they're our coaches and we support them.

Love how everybody conveniently ignores the difference between facing Kentucky and facing Florida/Georgia/Oklahoma etc and dealing with the beating that any QB would've taken early on with a new o-line. Maybe he'd have made a difference or maybe he'd be gunshy after getting his head kicked in and throwing a bunch of picks.

Reactions: 2 people
Ypu expect perfection out of a team playing the most true freshman in the country also with brand new OL and DL starters?

That might be why you are sounding so stupid. CBJ has done a fantastic job with these kids. We have improved as the year went on - that is what real coaches do.

NO. Dobbs clearly best qb for this offense. He has dominated since stepped on field. Nave offense another dimension. I say that coaches screwd qb decision

Reactions: 1 person
Love how everybody conveniently ignores the difference between facing Kentucky and facing Florida/Georgia/Oklahoma etc and dealing with the beating that any QB would've taken early on with a new o-line. Maybe he'd have made a difference or maybe he'd be gunshy after getting his head kicked in and throwing a bunch of picks.

Cop out from mod imo

NO. Dobbs clearly best qb for this offense. He has dominated since stepped on field. Nave offense another dimension. I say that coaches screwd qb decision

Of course you say that since hindsight is 20/20 and there's no way to prove it either way.

VN Store

Back