50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

Reactions: 1 person
double post.

One could at least try to make the 2nd example fit some kind of narrative but the couple in the car crash doesn't seem to serve any conceivable purpose in being "taken out". In fact if there was anything to hide it'd be pretty inconvenient to have non-related deaths drawing attention.

One could at least try to make the 2nd example fit some kind of narrative but the couple in the car crash doesn't seem to serve any conceivable purpose in being "taken out". In fact if there was anything to hide it'd be pretty inconvenient to have non-related deaths drawing attention.

I think that is part of making the "conspiracy" side of it believable. We have the "normal" deaths along side the "questionable" deaths.

at this point I still don't believe there is a conspiracy, but there is enough strangeness going on to warrant further observation.

I think that is part of making the "conspiracy" side of it believable. We have the "normal" deaths along side the "questionable" deaths.

at this point I still don't believe there is a conspiracy, but there is enough strangeness going on to warrant further observation.

Problem is that doesn't work and anyone citing such examples (including yourself) proves that's the case. Anybody that dies in any way related to that incident is going to be treated as a suspicious circumstance. There's literally no upside in offing more people than absolutely necessary. (assuming any of it is a conspiracy in the first place of course)

Problem is that doesn't work and anyone citing such examples (including yourself) proves that's the case. Anybody that dies in any way related to that incident is going to be treated as a suspicious circumstance. There's literally no upside in offing more people than absolutely necessary. (assuming any of it is a conspiracy in the first place of course)

again, I am not saying the wreck was linked, I don't even really think the shooting was linked. But when stuff stacks up like this it begs a closer look.

again, I am not saying the wreck was linked, I don't even really think the shooting was linked. But when stuff stacks up like this it begs a closer look.

Agreed...and precisely why I think, assuming there is a conspiracy, that it is a great inconvenience when "feces happens" events (like I believe is the case with the car accident) occur. That's why I pointed out I have very, very little faith in that wreck as being actual evidence of conspiracy.

Possible connection between the House of Saud shake up and Las Vegas. Prince Bin Talal, one of the main figures owns the Four Seasons (top 5 floors of Mandalay Bay).

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I find myself asking questions....Roy McLellan is supposedly the 13th person claiming 2 shooters to die since the concert. He was just killed in a hit and run.

Possible connection between the House of Saud shake up and Las Vegas. Prince Bin Talal, one of the main figures owns the Four Seasons (top 5 floors of Mandalay Bay).

Possible connection between Trump and Vegas shooting. Trump has a hotel on the strip, not far from the Mandalay Bay.

(Am I doing it right?)

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back