5 years ago today

I may be way off but I vaguely remember this and think it had something to do with him coming to interview someone and while there was invited to participate in a workout but he only had his business clothes so they provided him something.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I for the life of me can't figure out why a person with Tebow's morals and standards would go to school there. He just doesn't fit in with the rest of their team.
Because of this holy man. Blue font...
2819793C-3DAA-4EF2-8316-220C5B53E658.jpeg

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It's hard to hate the man. But it's easy to hate those filthy stinkin gators.

Video circulating in last couple of days of Tebow with his 9 year old dog that had to be euthanized. Heart-breaking for any animal lover or Tebow fan. I personally couldnā€™t watch it. Changed my view of him immensely. Never disliked him as he was one of the best leaders as a college QB. Hated that we could never stop him.

Video circulating in last couple of days of Tebow with his 9 year old dog that had to be euthanized. Heart-breaking for any animal lover or Tebow fan. I personally couldnā€™t watch it. Changed my view of him immensely. Never disliked him as he was one of the best leaders as a college QB. Hated that we could never stop him.
I love my dogs. Kids are jealous. Wife understands.

Eric Berry disagrees

I for the life of me can't figure out why a person with Tebow's morals and standards would go to school there. He just doesn't fit in with the rest of their team.
Yeah, I mean he put his name on the line and vouched for a murderer to get in the NFL šŸ˜¬. I really think he is just that naive.

Reactions: Vol524

VN Store

Back