4 Alabama players arrested

Hell ya. Bout damn time. I've said many times there is a lot of luck involved in college football recruiting. U just never know which ones of these kids are going to dedicate themselves and work hard while making good decisions. Bama has been lucky in that most of their players have avoided trouble. They've also avoided having major injuries to their important players...but that's a conversation for another day

th

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Part of the value of having a team full of them. When some of them F-up like these, or whether they just don't pan out, there are always three more to take their place. Compare that to ours when they screw up or wash out, we have noone to replace them and then all the 3* lovers come out of the barn and start singing the praises of not needing the 5* players because they never work out.

Yep, Janzen Jackson and Da'rick Rogers are just the tip of the iceberg of what we've lost.

Are you willing to place a friendly wager?

I will be willing to place a wager! Ive been in Law Enforcement 28 years and the key word in the post you answered is IF these charges stick. If they do they ARE gone if they dont then there is room for debate.

D-Line. Didn't kick anyone's ribs. Just sitting in the getaway car. Yes please!

(Though it's doubtful that Saban lets him slip away.)

These guys are thug pieces of crap. They need to spend time in jail and they should never be allowed on a football team at any program ever again.

What's amazing to me...I personally know two of the "big time" players for Bama and they're EXACTLY the kind of kids you want yours to be like, marry, or go into business with and it amazing they co-exist with teammates who are literally THUGS!!! No other way to describe it...

Are you willing to place a friendly wager?

Sure. Again, the key is "if the charges stick." There's no way these guys have 2nd degree robbery charges pending and step on the field for Bama. If they get dismissed or reduced, it's up for debate.

What's amazing to me...I personally know two of the "big time" players for Bama and they're EXACTLY the kind of kids you want yours to be like, marry, or go into business with and it amazing they co-exist with teammates who are literally THUGS!!! No other way to describe it...

You'll find those extremes on just about every team in the country, at just about every level.

VN Store

Back