38-1

Donnie Knoxville is taking you down this year.

BOOK IT!!

(unless he doesn't, then we're young and rebuilding).

I can't wait to see the game.

CalDroppingMic.gif

ill be shocked.if they dont win the title. If they get bounced early the angry cats will put ragging bammers to shame...

ill be shocked.if they dont win the title. If they get bounced early the angry cats will put ragging bammers to shame...

Nah. We don't rage- just soak our sorrows in a sad cup of Kentucky bourbon. :wink2:

Putting your hopes on the playtime of an 18 or 19-year-old kid is a little emotionally risky. There are other things that are far more important.

Reactions: 1 person
Basketball has so much parity nowadays. At least don't pull a duke lol. I expect final four at least.

I don't see parity. Look at the SEC- 2 good teams, 4 mediocre teams, and 8 s***ty teams.

You probably have about 4-5 really good teams every year, about 20 above average teams, and the rest suck ***.

Doesn't look like parity to me.

I don't see parity. Look at the SEC- 2 good teams, 4 mediocre teams, and 8 s***ty teams.

You probably have about 4-5 really good teams every year, about 20 above average teams, and the rest suck ***.

Doesn't look like parity to me.

I'm talking about tournament time. Good teams will usually roll through the regular season. But come post season, everyone can beat everyone.

#1 Team in the country is taking on #2 right now...Blue/White game. Looking good so far on the SEC Network.

Based on what I saw, we will be very disruptive on defense. Unknown how the mosquito-quick penetrating guard will affect us. It bit us in the NCAACG in April. Hopefully Ulis can be the antidote for that.

When do ya'll come to Knoxville? We gonna whoop both teams azz all at once!

I'm from Kentucky (yea I'm still all Vol!), anyway a lot of friends posted pics and updates about this scrimmage on Facebook. Any of you guys know the condition of the cheerleader hurt? They said she took a bad fall and I haven't heard anything from them. Hope she's OK!

I'm from Kentucky (yea I'm still all Vol!), anyway a lot of friends posted pics and updates about this scrimmage on Facebook. Any of you guys know the condition of the cheerleader hurt? They said she took a bad fall and I haven't heard anything from them. Hope she's OK!

She's fine, thanks for asking. The stretcher was just a precaution.

:whatever:

Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops · 18h 18 hours ago
NBA scout today who has seen both teams told me Kentucky is "way better" than Arizona--and Arizona will be No. 2 or No. 3 in the preseason.
0 replies 374 retweets 177 favorites

Kentucky's Derek Willis might be the best 12th man in college basketball history.
0 replies 308 retweets 241 favorites

Reactions: 1 person
NBA scout today who has seen both teams told me Kentucky is "way better" than Arizona--and Arizona will be No. 2 or No. 3 in the preseason.
0 replies 374 retweets 177 favorites

Kentucky's Derek Willis might be the best 12th man in college basketball history.
0 replies 308 retweets 241 favorites

Might as well cancel the season and hand over the trophy now, I guess.

VN Store

Back