38-1

I am no fan of kentucky even tho I was raised in kentucky for 22 years. But, I gotta say this kentucky team is crazy good. They will be fun to watch
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You guys don't have a single fan who knows how to create a fan friendly website? That is kind of sad.

Have you ever been around the average Kentucky fan?

I am no fan of kentucky even tho I was raised in kentucky for 22 years. But, I gotta say this kentucky team is crazy good. They will be fun to watch
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, crazy fun. Looking forward to it.

Down by 1 at the half. Must have partied too hard last night. Maybe we'll sober up for the second half.

They're bored, ready to go home from games that mean nothing. Need to kick it in gear, letting CCRB stay in the game too long.

Auburn's first-year coach, Bruce Pearl, set the standard for program promotion when he was Tennessee's coach (2005-2011). He said last week that he had no problem with what he called the "huge advantage" that went with ESPNU televising Kentucky's practice. He suggested a level playing field was not only unreachable, but undesirable.

"We should live in a country where everything doesn't have to be a level playing field," he said. "I mean, Kentucky is one of the best basketball programs in the SEC and one of the top — what? — two or three basketball programs in the country, period. They've got the biggest arena. They've got the greatest fan base. They've got the best players. They've got the best coach. They've got it all.

"Kentucky is different. It's uniquely different. And Cal does a great job of taking advantage of those differences."

Pearl added that the onus is on other SEC programs to join "Florida and Kentucky" as annual participants in the NCAA Tournament. "That's where the work needs to be done," he said.

Read more here: UK notebook: ESPN-promoted combine flouts concept of fairness | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

@SECNETWORK getting all kinds of hell on Twitter for choosing not to broadcast Big Blue Madness. Either ESPN3 or cut ins from ESPNU. No option to get it on local stations like it's always been.

Interesting commentary from Cal on the autograph scandals:

Cal’s presser ended on kind of an odd note when he was asked about the autograph scandals at other schools. This led Cal to his usual “Kentucky’s not for everyone” speech. “I don’t sell my autographs. I could sell my autograph, just so you know,” Cal quipped. “There are things that go on on other campuses that absolutely cannot go on here. They’ll make a ’30 for 30′ about it.” Cal said his players are held to a different standard under the UK basketball spotlight. “If you want to drink, smoke, chase, do all of that, you can’t do it here. You just can’t,” Cal said. “There are no secrets in this program.”

Donnie Knoxville is taking you down this year.

BOOK IT!!

(unless he doesn't, then we're young and rebuilding).

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting commentary from Cal on the autograph scandals:

Cal’s presser ended on kind of an odd note when he was asked about the autograph scandals at other schools. This led Cal to his usual “Kentucky’s not for everyone” speech. “I don’t sell my autographs. I could sell my autograph, just so you know,” Cal quipped. “There are things that go on on other campuses that absolutely cannot go on here. They’ll make a ’30 for 30′ about it.” Cal said his players are held to a different standard under the UK basketball spotlight. “If you want to drink, smoke, chase, do all of that, you can’t do it here. You just can’t,” Cal said. “There are no secrets in this program.”

It's getting pretty deep in here..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back