28% of GOP early voters in FL- Voted for Clinton

Holy ****! could Trump take Kaine's home state?

CwSKyG9XYAQu_o0.jpg

That would really be something - almost on the same level as Al Gore losing Tennessee in 2000. But I don't think it will happen.

Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.

Hole Lee ****

Reactions: 6 people
I'll wear the badge with honor and proudly look my daughter in the eye and tell her not all men behave and talk like Trump.

If we don't set the example for our children, no one will.

By being a democrat you have already set a bad example because you tell your children that "life is supposed to be fair" and that "words hurt" and "you can be anything you want if you dream" etc, etc,etc. :yuck:

Reactions: 2 people
Game. Point. Match.

This isn't a projection. It's actual votes. Trump has no path to the White House without Florida.

Exclusive: Stunning Clinton number in FL | MSNBC

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Has anyone pointed out to you how wrong you are?

From your link: the results of a new Florida Early and Likely Voter survey, which show Clinton winning a staggering 28% of Republican early voters.

Reactions: 1 person
Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.

:eek:hmy: lol what in the F'ing F. I'll ignore the extreme fear mongering here but how you typed that with a straight face is beyond me. How many people died because of Trumps inability to do his job correctly? How much national security was ignored/breached/mishandled by Trump? How many women has Trump victim blamed for rape? Did Trump support the Iraq war? Did Trump threaten to go to war with Iran?

:eek:hmy: lol what in the F'ing F. I'll ignore the extreme fear mongering here but how you typed that with a straight face is beyond me. How many people died because of Trumps inability to do his job correctly? How much national security was ignored/breached/mishandled by Trump? How many women has Trump victim blamed for rape? Did Trump support the Iraq war? Did Trump threaten to go to war with Iran?

Buttttttt bbbuuuttt Trump called people names.

Waste of time. Anyone who boasts of teaching his daughter a life lesson by voting for Clinton is beyond hope.

Reactions: 5 people

1. To answer your question here, that number is ZERO and the reason is because Trump has never served any position that wasn't strictly to benefit Trump. He has never held any government positions or ran for any public office. So his main responsibilities in life has been to make sure he takes care of himself.

2. See the answer to question 1

3. I don't know this answer to this question but I know 2 women have come forward accusing HIM of rape and other women have come forward claiming he sexually assaulted them. He's a great role model for all young men everywhere.

4. He said he supported the war. I could care less whether he did or didn't but this has been proven.

5. Trump couldn't threaten to go to war with Iraq because once again he has never served anyone but himself but he has put numerous people out of business for not paying them. He has threatened to sue anyone who tries to cross him.

All in all he's a low life piece of &&&& who will go to any measure to bury anyone who crosses him. He's most likely going to be the President and then all of those who vote for him can be thankful for the United States of Trump.

Bash away little sheep

Reactions: 2 people
Lemmings off a cliff.....

I could understand someone wanting to vote for Clinton for several reasons. Her being a decent human being isn't one of those.

Oh so true.

I didn't vote for her but I have no grand illusions of he opponent. It was a who's worse in the long run. Not optimal but the frank truth at the moment.

And I live in Florida. So there is that.

Perfect example of why people vote Democratic......pure emotion.....

[/B]

1. To answer your question here, that number is ZERO and the reason is because Trump has never served any position that wasn't strictly to benefit Trump. He has never held any government positions or ran for any public office. So his main responsibilities in life has been to make sure he takes care of himself.

2. See the answer to question 1

3. I don't know this answer to this question but I know 2 women have come forward accusing HIM of rape and other women have come forward claiming he sexually assaulted them. He's a great role model for all young men everywhere.

4. He said he supported the war. I could care less whether he did or didn't but this has been proven.

5. Trump couldn't threaten to go to war with Iraq because once again he has never served anyone but himself but he has put numerous people out of business for not paying them. He has threatened to sue anyone who tries to cross him.

All in all he's a low life piece of &&&& who will go to any measure to bury anyone who crosses him. He's most likely going to be the President and then all of those who vote for him can be thankful for the United States of Trump.

Bash away little sheep

Oh boy!
I love when people with zero business acumen try and talk like they understand how things work.
0.gif

Reactions: 3 people
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/us/politics/obama-donald-trump-voting.html?_r=0

Mr. Morris is one of a small subset of voters who supported Mr. Obama in 2008 and have now embraced Mr. Trump, attracted by his vow to shake up the political status quo and restore lost jobs. A CBS News poll conducted last month found that 7 percent of likely voters who supported Mr. Obama in 2012 now back Mr. Trump, a ray of hope for a candidate who remains behind in most polls and has alienated many centrist voters.

At least 20% of the Rs in my family voted HRC. Maybe 40%. One sister plays it close to the vest.

And my friend who is a strong democrat is staying home because he thinks Clinton is evil.

There are discouraged voters on both sides.

Dems will twist anything to try and gain an advantage in this election. Moron on facebook screaming about how Trump is guilty of raping women and in the same breath says HRC is innocent until proven guilty of mishandling classified material. This is the same guy who broke down in tears when Bush won the first time haha.

VN Store

Back