28% of GOP early voters in FL- Voted for Clinton

From your own article : "I still think we are headed towards an electorate that's 34-35% non-white. It was 33% in 12, and 29% in 08. Voter reg is 36% non-white. Anything more diverse than 12 is a net positive for Clinton."

Florida is too diverse for Trump to win. Not enough white folk. Add in Republicans switching to Clinton- game over.

Pretty dang racist post there bub. I find it outlandish to assume all people of color are stupid enough to vote for Clinton.

I'll wear the badge with honor and proudly look my daughter in the eye and tell her not all men behave and talk like Trump.

If we don't set the example for our children, no one will.

You should also remind your daughter that not all men behave and treat women like Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton.

Reactions: 3 people
I'll wear the badge with honor and proudly look my daughter in the eye and tell her not all men behave and talk like Trump.

LOL - does this mean you hope for her to behave like Hillary?

Good lesson here. Don't ever let a child grow up to be a politician.

But you are ok with Hillary being the example for women.... brilliant

You raising her to act like Hillary?

Reactions: 2 people
But you are ok with Hillary being the example for women.... brilliant

Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.

Reactions: 1 person
And they're not running for president.

Fair enough.

Remind your daughter that under no circumstances is being married to someone who treats women like Trump, Weiner and Clinton an ok thing to do. It's particularly egregious and hypocritical when a woman acts as an apologist for her misogynistic husband while at the same time proclaiming herself a feminist.

Trump doing as well as Romney did with women....the question is will Hillary bring in as many people as Obama did?
POLL5-gender-110116-640x360.png

On the other side of the gender gap, Trump gets 50% of the male vote, the same share as Romney. But Clinton is doing slightly worse among men than Obama was at this point in the 2012 race — she captures just 38% of men's votes, compared with Obama's 40%.

Meanwhile, Trump's supposed problem with Republicans isn't showing up in the polls, either. While many prominent GOPers have refused to support his candidacy — Ohio Gov. John Kasich announced that he wrote in Sen. John McCain's name when he voted early — Trump gets 88% support among likely Republican voters, the same as Romney. Four percent of Republicans say they plan to vote for Clinton, which is also identical to the share of Republicans who said they supported Obama in 2012.

What's more, Trump is doing slightly better with independents than Romney — 48% support Trump vs. 46% who backed Romney.

Trump is also doing far better among working class voters — 50% of whom back Trump vs 35% who supported Romney.

None of this is to say anything about Trump's chances on Nov. 8. At this point in the race four years ago, Obama had an overall 1.3-point lead over Romney, and went on to win the race by a margin of more than three percentage points.

At the moment, Clinton is ahead of Trump by 0.9 percentage point, although this is down from 4 points just three days ago.

Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.

I am all for a woman president and for strong women everyone.... I teach my daughters to be strong women... Hillary is nothing but a common criminal hiding as a politician.... I don't want my daughters using her as an example of anything.... she is a disgrace.

yell its terrible what all trump has done. Gotten people killed, sold national assets to foreign nations, received bribes from foreign nations, leaked classified documents. terrible terrible stuff.

yell its terrible what all trump has done. Gotten people killed, sold national assets to foreign nations, received bribes from foreign nations, leaked classified documents. terrible terrible stuff.

This thread is some of the best reading here in the past few days.

What's having a woman POTUS going to do for women and young girls? What has having a 1/2 AA done for the AA community?

And yes she and her family dwarf Trump on the monster scale.

Anyone who believes exit polls is a goob. Pretty sure Kerry killed Bush in the exit polls.

It's kind like how 20 million people own 300 million guns. No, the vast majority won't admit to owning any at all. If I was surveyed I'd say I owned zero.

I am all for a woman president and for strong women everyone.... I teach my daughters to be strong women... Hillary is nothing but a common criminal hiding as a politician.... I don't want my daughters using her as an example of anything.... she is a disgrace.

Agreed, I'd be horribly ashamed if my daughter acted like Hillary.

VN Store

Back