25th Amendment

Maybe I am confused and all but isn't the last thing you do is threaten a crazy person that has the nuclear codes?:crazy: Now, if I am dealing with a crazy person that has a gun pointed at my head the last thing I am talking about is putting him in a straight jacket.

Seriously, whoever is coming up with all this foolishness should really consider getting a real job, because your ability to play chess or poker is probably not good.

Got some verified examples?

Hot off the press:
"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!" Trump tweeted Thursday, per NBC News, adding "electric and all infrastructure was disaster before hurricanes." He said it would be up to Congress "to decide how much to spend." The comments are in stark contrast to Mike Pence's message to Puerto Ricans last week that the government "will be with you every single day until Puerto Rico is restored bigger and better than ever before," per the Washington Post. Trump Talks Pulling FEMA Amid Struggle to Help Puerto Rico

He continually bounces from declaration to declaration. Not only can he NOT even flesh out and fill his administration, he can't keep those he gets on board with his lunacy because NO one knows what the hell he's twitting from one moment to the next. He's an angry, possibly mentally-ill, child.

Reactions: 3 people
He continually bounces from declaration to declaration. Not only can he NOT even flesh out and fill his administration, he can't keep those he gets on board with his lunacy because NO one knows what the hell he's twitting from one moment to the next. He's an angry, possibly mentally-ill, child.

You sound confused, were you in the Republican party back in 2015, eerily similar discussion I would imagine, but maybe this time you got him.

You sound confused, were you in the Republican party back in 2015, eerily similar discussion I would imagine, but maybe this time you got him.

No, I'm not, I wasn't, and thought him a grotesque candidate independently of my political leanings. My only hope was that he wouldn't be the embarrassment of a president that he was as a candidate...oh, well....

If folks like Bannon and Limbaugh are panning you, that's trouble for D. Trump. And if you think it just media and establishment Repubs dogging him:
Fewer than nine months into President Donald Trump’s White House tenure, a Morning Consult survey in all 50 states indicates that voters have grown bearish on his performance in office.

Trump has failed to improve his standing among the public anywhere — including the states he won handily as the Republican nominee during the 2016 presidential election, according to the online survey, which was based on interviews of 472,032 registered voters across each state and Washington, D.C., from Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration to Sept. 26.

The negative swings in net approval ranged from as high as 30 percentage points in solidly blue Illinois and New York to as low as 11 points in red Louisiana. But in many of the states Trump easily carried last year — such as Tennessee (-23 percentage points), Mississippi (-21 points), Kentucky (-20 points), Kansas (-19 points) and Indiana (-17 points) — voters have soured on the president in 2017.
Trump Approval Dips in Every State, Though Deep Pockets of Support Remain

He's self-immolating.

Reactions: 2 people
Hot off the press:
"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!" Trump tweeted Thursday, per NBC News, adding "electric and all infrastructure was disaster before hurricanes." He said it would be up to Congress "to decide how much to spend." The comments are in stark contrast to Mike Pence's message to Puerto Ricans last week that the government "will be with you every single day until Puerto Rico is restored bigger and better than ever before," per the Washington Post. Trump Talks Pulling FEMA Amid Struggle to Help Puerto Rico

The infrastructure was a disaster prior to the hurricane and we can’t keep them there forever. Is the truth now an embarrassment?

The infrastructure was a disaster prior to the hurricane and we can’t keep them there forever. Is the truth now an embarrassment?

NO ONE said infrastructure wasn't crap before or expects to be there "forever"; what a nonsensical straw man. Why would a president say such stupid **** just three weeks into what may a year or more process?? And leave his VP twisting in the wind? He's done this crap since day one. S. Spicer inarguably had the worst job as Press Sec. ever "Errr...no, the President meant that five minutes ago. Now it's three pass 2:00."

100 days in: “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

He runs down his AG who supported his campaign. He takes a dump on his SoState, and muses an IQ contest. He gets embroiled in stupid twitter wars with celebrities, for crying out loud.

And the rest of the country uniformly sees what a bizarre, disaster of a president he is. Trump's net approval rating dropping in every state - Business Insider

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
If folks like Bannon and Limbaugh are panning you, that's trouble for D. Trump. And if you think it just media and establishment Repubs dogging him:

Lets break this down a little, I really don't watch TV and my radio station plays old school rock - I know who Rush is but I had no idea even who Bannon was until like 6 months ago. :eek:lol: So, nobody is panning me because I tuned them out long ago. I don't vote, you could probably find posts by me saying that a long time ago.

When I post something, its usually simply obvious observations -- not much more. I can't really solve anything, never claimed I could but if I suggest maybe you overlooked something - there is a real possibility that might be the case.

So, all this stuff about Trump is pretty immaterial, you are mad and you have hate, that is the kind of thing that got him in the WH to start with -- he lives off the others lies and their hate. Rinse and repeat, he isn't smart, he's just smarter than the ones here, generally.

Maybe instead of trying to be right, you should open your eyes to the Truth - just something to consider. Sometimes all that rage, hate, egos, and frustration can cloud our ability to see.

Throw out your bias and your judgments, and open your eyes for a bit, if you do that correctly I think you will see things in a different light.

Reactions: 1 person
Lets break this down a little, I really don't watch TV and my radio station plays old school rock - I know who Rush is but I had no idea even who Bannon was until like 6 months ago. :eek:lol: So, nobody is panning me because I tuned them out long ago. I don't vote, you could probably find posts by me saying that a long time ago.

When I post something, its usually simply obvious observations -- not much more. I can't really solve anything, never claimed I could but if I suggest maybe you overlooked something - there is a real possibility that might be the case.

So, all this stuff about Trump is pretty immaterial, you are mad and you have hate, that is the kind of thing that got him in the WH to start with -- he lives off the others lies and their hate. Rinse and repeat, he isn't smart, he's just smarter than the ones here, generally.

Maybe instead of trying to be right, you should open your eyes to the Truth - just something to consider. Sometimes all that rage, hate, egos, and frustration can cloud our ability to see.

Throw out your bias and your judgments, and open your eyes for a bit, if you do that correctly I think you will see things in a different light.

"Panning you" refers to Trump, not you.

It only seems like rage to people that still support him; my view of Trump has been quite objective. I have ridiculed fabricated attacks on Trump, those labeling him Nazi, peeing on prostitutes, etc.

But the guy is a coarse, autocratic oaf who knows nothing about governing and seems to be unconcerned about learning. His narcissism and inability to overlook any slight, is stunning. The 'truth', aside from the left's "any road to impeachment" and the right's "MAGA", is that Trump is an embarrassment. And possibly dangerous.

Reactions: 6 people

It only seems like rage to people that still support him; my view of Trump has been quite objective. I have ridiculed fabricated attacks on Trump, those labeling him Nazi, peeing on prostitutes, etc.

But the guy is a coarse, autocratic oaf who knows nothing about governing and seems to be unconcerned about learning. His narcissism and inability to overlook any slight, is stunning. The 'truth', aside from the left's "any road to impeachment" and the right's "MAGA", is that Trump is an embarrassment. And possibly dangerous.

I look at it slightly differently, Trump is not there to cure the disease, nobody can do that, he is there to destroy the disease - I have no idea, if he can do it, but I suspect we don't have a country, if he can't.

Trump is one of the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth - who better to uncover and expose the hypocrisy?

It is clear what was going on before Trump was not working, the only chance you have is to take out D.C. This country was an embarrassment way before Trump got to D.C.

Well said

I think the same scare tactics were used during the election.

"Donald Trump isn't mentally competent enough to have nukes under his control!"

This, too, shall pass.

It's pretty crazy that people who use "diminished capacity" to attack Trump didn't have a problem with Hiliary - or most of the lunatics in congress. Want a real scare, think about nukes controlled by Schultz, Warren, Waters, or worse.

It's pretty crazy that people who use "diminished capacity" to attack Trump didn't have a problem with Hiliary - or most of the lunatics in congress. Want a real scare, think about nukes controlled by Schultz, Warren, Waters, or worse.

Its really a lame excuse, its the same kind foolishness that lead to him being put in the White House to start with.

The whole thing is so backwards its just better to ignore. Okay, the guy is insane, he might blow everyone up and he has the nuclear codes -- what do we do? Oh, we tell him he is insane and we are going to openly discuss removing him. :crazy: If they thought he was insane and was a danger you can't talk to him about it.

It really is a loser mentality at work.

6559998_std.jpg

They keep this up much longer they might as well put his name on the board in 2020, there is just one T in Trump boys.

Hot off the press:

Bet you don't argue against Roosevelt's attempts to put people to work as a cure for a depressed economy and building infrastructure. Perhaps Trump should have just rephrased his statement using Roosevelt's words.

Now that the Russians are coming ... again, the "CCC" terminology and some of the worker posters might be snowflake unfriendly. And expecting people to do something for themselves - now that pretty bodacious.

I look at it slightly differently, Trump is not there to cure the disease, nobody can do that, he is there to destroy the disease - I have no idea, if he can do it, but I suspect we don't have a country, if he can't.

Trump is one of the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth - who better to uncover and expose the hypocrisy?

It is clear what was going on before Trump was not working, the only chance you have is to take out D.C. This country was an embarrassment way before Trump got to D.C.

I find so little to disagree with there, I won't.

What Trump doesn't have going for him is integrity, steady character, and ruthless logic. He's not a R. Paul type who might've potentially damaged the congressional duopoly with principle. If I were of that duopoly, in the next election cycle I'd use Trump as a example of what happens when we elect ideological wild cards. I think he's fragging the cause.

Hot off the press:

Newsflash: Do you have any idea these sources stayed to help disaster areas from Hurricanes in the past?

I've been to PR several times, these people (majority of them) are the laziest people you will ever meet. Their country was already in ruins, they have no motivation and depend on others to help. It's almost like a whole state dependent on welfare, it's actually pitiful. No wonder so many of them that care want leave that cesspool.

Bet you don't argue against Roosevelt's attempts to put people to work as a cure for a depressed economy and building infrastructure. Perhaps Trump should have just rephrased his statement using Roosevelt's words.

Now that the Russians are coming ... again, the "CCC" terminology and some of the worker posters might be snowflake unfriendly. And expecting people to do something for themselves - now that pretty bodacious.

Well, I wasn't around but yes, I would have just like I oppose Trump's New Deal-ish protectionism and make work talk. FDR was an authoritarian who rode roughshod over the constitution. So is Trump, and so will he if congress allows it. He has already claimed to be the most FDR-like since FDR; I agree completely, and don't think that a good thing.

FEMA adminstrator Brock Long has said they'll be in TX for years. We're sparing no effort or expense there or in FL; why single out PR besides extending his pissing match with the S.Juan mayor? Don't be preaching to the patient about their triage; get them stabilized and on the road to recovery. He should STFU and let Kelly and others talk.

Last edited:
Newsflash: Do you have any idea these sources stayed to help disaster areas from Hurricanes in the past?

I've been to PR several times, these people (majority of them) are the laziest people you will ever meet. Their country was already in ruins, they have no motivation and depend on others to help. It's almost like a whole state dependent on welfare, it's actually pitiful. No wonder so many of them that care want leave that cesspool.

FEMA will be in TX, FL, and PR for years.
They're still not done in Louisiana.

Well, I wasn't around but yes, I would have just like I oppose Trump's New Deal-ish protectionism and make work talk. FDR was an authoritarian who rode roughshod over the constitution. So is Trump, and so will he if congress allows it. He has already claimed to be the most FDR-like since FDR; I agree completely, and don't think that a good thing.

FEMA adminstrator Brock Long has said they'll be in TX for years. We're sparing no effort or expense there or in FL; why single out PR besides extending his pissing match with the S.Juan mayor? Don't be preaching to the patient about their triage; get them stabilized and on the road to recovery. He should STFU and let Kelly and others talk.

Why should FEMA be any place for years? Building local infrastructure is a local problem, and it needs to account for local problems. Rebuilding what wasn't done or maintained properly in the first place is not a national problem.

If I don't choose to build on a beach, enjoy the balmy weather, watch sunrises or sunsets over an ocean because I understand that makes me vulnerable to a hurricane, then why should I pay for a government agency to fix the problems for someone who likes the location when the weather is good?

Emergency relief should be just what it says - not a long term building/rebuilding program. The same goes for cities that outgrow resources or fail to stop growth in areas prone to flooding; there's simply far too little personal responsibility and accountability these days.

FEMA will be in TX, FL, and PR for years.
They're still not done in Louisiana.

All that FEMA stuff should have been removed after about 2-3 years in Louisiana, you had people living in FEMA trailers and not moving on with their life - sucking off the utter. As far as getting people basic stuff, I think that is good for immediate assistance - the problem with Puerto Rico from what I have heard from friends, its pretty much a crap hole. I have only been to San Juan for a few hours, I had a blast there.

They (PR) is mismanaged, giving them more is not going to fix their issue -- it will compound them. I haven't been near East New Orleans, my bet, it's still a crap hole. Its not everyone's problem that people live in a freaking flood plain with no insurance. Expecting someone else to turn your crap hole into Beverly Hills is freaking insane.

Basic stuff is what they need, other stuff is what they want -- nobody owes them that. Louisiana should have never gotten everything they did, they owe the rest of the country a huge thank you. imo

Last edited:

VN Store

Back