#21 Florida vs Vanderbilt

Don't like either team so I picked Florida in my pickem that way if they win I get credit but if they lose the good feeling I get from a Florida lost compensates for my missed pick.

That’s a pretty good strategy. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't do it Freak..... while I hate FL..... I really hate Vandy and I don't think the Vols are tough enough to win the East regardless of what happens to FL

If we can figure out a way for both teams to lose, I’m all for it.

Not that it really matters but we need Florida to lose, in case by some miracle we can get our act together and reel off some wins down the stretch.

Have you been to a game at Vandy? Their fans suck.
It hasn't been as nasty as it used to be back in the late 70's and 80's, but now that they've had some success it's coming back. They're arrogant and ignorant about the game.....

No.

I guess I just kind of ignore them. They're definitely ignorant

I wasn't really upset over the quote, it was more of a "I don't know how to reply to this so I will just point that out" it was the "you are wrong" response that set off the land mine..

I guess I missed the “you are wrong” part. No idea.

If we can figure out a way for both teams to lose, I’m all for it.

Not that it really matters but we need Florida to lose, in case by some miracle we can get our act together and reel off some wins down the stretch.

Yup. Have to be a Vandy fan today and hope Vols can take care of our own business. Feeling like the kind of game McIlwaine gets lucky and wins last second.

I guess I missed the “you are wrong” part. No idea.

Maybe I misinterpreted it, oh well we both got called out with the "can't we all get along" and mod'd by you so it doesn't really matter now.

Maybe I misinterpreted it, oh well we both got called out with the "can't we all get along" and mod'd by you so it doesn't really matter now.

You didn’t get modded by me. I just didn’t/don’t understand.

When’s the last time Vandy won in Gainesville?

I have the sound muted. What did they say about Del Rio?

VN Store

Back