#21 Florida vs Vanderbilt

It wasn't until you got all butt hurt for me pointing out that my comment had nothing to do with your rant.

I think everyone is just commenting about the game. Seems harmless.

As for these games, I hate these two teams.

I think everyone is just commenting about the game. Seems harmless.

As for these games, I hate these two teams.

Oh it was but it is kinda hard to figure out what to say in reply to your comment being quoted out of context. Volnation is a warzone at times and it is hard enough without out of context quoting.

Oh it was but it is kinda hard to figure out what to say in reply to your comment being quoted out of context. Volnation is a warzone at times and it is hard enough without out of context quoting.

I’ve honestly never seen anyone get upset that their post was quoted. :dunno:

All good. You’re definitely right about the war zone. Lol.

Don't like either team so I picked Florida in my pickem that way if they win I get credit but if they lose the good feeling I get from a Florida lost compensates for my missed pick.

Haha! Go Vandy, beat a bad Florida team and do something Butch Jones couldn't do. We're losing to both these teams this year....again.

I’ve honestly never seen anyone get upset that their post was quoted. :dunno:

All good. You’re definitely right about the war zone. Lol.

I wasn't really upset over the quote, it was more of a "I don't know how to reply to this so I will just point that out" it was the "you are wrong" response that set off the land mine..

Haha! Go Vandy, beat a bad Florida team and do something Butch Jones couldn't do. We're losing to both these teams this year....again.

Damn it KB.... it's still early in the day..... don't go throwing that negative shade until at least 5:00....

Maybe we should just hire Vandys coaching staff. Lol.

They look a lot more prepared to play in the swamp than we did.

Damn it KB.... it's still early in the day..... don't go throwing that negative shade until at least 5:00....

😂....it's year 5 and we're pretty much out of the East race in September Carl....can't help myself, woke up at 6am with this mindset.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy holding their own in the trenches. Getting pressure on Del Rio and giving Shurmur time now that he has settled down.

Crowd is sparse.

Guessing Del Rio is done; that looked like a broken clavicle or dislocated shoulder.

Last edited:
Theres not even that many Vandy fans lol

Have you been to a game at Vandy? Their fans suck.
It hasn't been as nasty as it used to be back in the late 70's and 80's, but now that they've had some success it's coming back. They're arrogant and ignorant about the game.....

VN Store

Back