2025 Recruiting

As I said, just a link would have sufficed. Not season ticket holder status.

nobody cares of where you sit or how much you donate.

I do, but only in this way - any business that is contributing to BHC is much more likely to get my business. I probably stop at Weigels 3x as often as I used to because of their support of Vol athletics, no other reason.

I wonder if Kellie and TN have thought about Jersey Wolfenbarger from ARK. I don’t think she’s declared where she’s going yet.

She was originally being recruited by UT before signing with Arkansas. If she gets back in the portal ? She went in the portal for a day or two ? This is her junior year and mainly one more year of eligibility? 🤷‍♂️
But she is 6’5” and their main rebounder ?

Last edited:
She was originally being recruited by UT before signing with Arkansas. If she gets back in the portal ? She went in the portal for a day or two ? This is her junior year and mainly one more year of eligibility? 🤷‍♂️
But she is 6’5” and their main rebounder ?
She did not play this season so I think she has two to play. She got in the portal and got out guess she will get back in come March 11.

She did not play this season so I think she has two to play. She got in the portal and got out guess she will get back in come March 11.

Sorry… I got Wolf and Poffenberger mixed up ! Saw her play against us but wrong Burger ?
You are right …. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Volfan2012
I wonder if Kellie and TN have thought about Jersey Wolfenbarger from ARK. I don’t think she’s declared where she’s going yet.
Not unless you need a less skilled and less physical version of Justine Pissott.

Not a knock on Pissott, but I think Wolfenbarger has a ways to go before she proves she deserves a scholarship from any P5 team that isn't just willing to accept anyone with a pulse. Can't shoot 2s, can't shoot 3s, can't shoot FTs, can't/won't rebound. She just hands around the 3 point line but bricks pretty much all of them.

She was probably the most overrated freshman in the country coming in.

I do, but only in this way - any business that is contributing to BHC is much more likely to get my business. I probably stop at Weigels 3x as often as I used to because of their support of Vol athletics, no other reason.
I'm from our-of-town, but I made it a point last weekend to stop at Weigel's while in Knoxville for the game on Sunday. I didn't need anything, but stopped and made a purchase because this business supports the Lady Vols.

I may be wrong, but I think Weigel's LVBB spokesperson is Tess Darby, who has her own agent and isn't part of the Booster Her Club.

I'm from our-of-town, but I made it a point last weekend to stop at Weigel's while in Knoxville for the game on Sunday. I didn't need anything, but stopped and made a purchase because this business supports the Lady Vols.

Lauren is on our list as well and she is from right here in Tennessee.

Im confused at to why Hurst has an offer from UT and Fields at Bradley doesn't
No one in the state has been able to contain her since day 1. I would take Fields over Hurst any day of the week.

Im confused at to why Hurst has an offer from UT and Fields at Bradley doesn't
No one in the state has been able to contain her since day 1. I would take Fields over Hurst any day of the week.
I don't know that she doesn't since she is a 2026 player. This is the 2025 player offers and Hurst certainly rates an offer. I know Fields does too and I would think she has an offer for 2026 or will get one. I wouldn't take that 2026 offer list to seriously sure there are others that have been offered.

VN Store

Back