2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

It’s not been reported by anyone in the media…. might be true and might not be.
The last time we thought the media had something they didn’t. The girl from Tulsa was suppose to visit and NYE was committing to TN. The media doesn’t have to confirm everything for a player showing up to a visit. She took the visit!’

From Coach Caldwell, a direct message here about how she currently views her basketball team.

Mark my words, Jillian Hollingshead, Kaniya Boyd, and Talaysia Cooper production in this system will be through the roof!

CKC is a top tier coach.

This has me excited for the upcoming season on Rocky Top!

GBO🍊.

CKC recruiting the current roster to stay and getting buy-in from a veteran scorer like Jewel Spear is huge!

In this system, Jewel at full strength can produce consistent performances like this one against Alabama when she was unstoppable in the SEC tourney!

I love Jewel but let’s be serious she’s going to need help on the outisde or we will get the same results as when she played at WF and when Kea was out. Idc how good a system is hence the warriors with Steph.

I think a lot of these holdouts of high standing are playing the NIL game taking them bids in and seeing if they can get a better one. Have to think anyone that is going anywhere has to have a good idea of the two or three teams it comes down to. They have at least a couple more months to make a decision if they want to wait that long. I expect most of them to have chosen by the end of May.

I love Jewel but let’s be serious she’s going to need help on the outisde or we will get the same results as when she played at WF and when Kea was out. Idc how good a system is hence the warriors with Steph.

If you are serious then acknowledge if Jewel Spear was out and Rickea was healthy the results would’ve been the same.

The games they loss weren’t all because any one player was injured.

Trying to discredit Jewel Spear by talking about Wake Forest when she led them to a victory or two over ranked opponents is comical.

Who is to say she does not have help on the outside surrounding her?
Some people act like the players on the roster are a finish product.
Let players develop.

So I don’t see your point.

Next season Jewel Spear will be surrounded by the best overall roster she has had in college when the roster is finalized.

people keep comparing our players and their strengths through the lens of a system that is no longer in place. all of these players will have a different way of scoring in CKC's new system. jewel will get a million transition 3 pointers just due to the nature of the offense. the team won't be using a half-court offense most of the time. it should be very exciting for those who can shoot threes and get to the hoop.

If you are serious then acknowledge if Jewel Spear was out and Rickea was healthy the results would’ve been the same.

Trying to discredit Jewel Spear by talking about Wake Forest when she led them to a victory or two over ranked opponents is comical.

Let players develop.

Next season Jewel Spear will be surrounded by the best overall roster she has had in college when the roster is finalized.
I prefer other Scandinavian products. Norwegian wood, for instance.

Let players develop.

We shall see!! I’ll save this post and I’m not taking anything from Jewel I said you need players around her to make plays. That’s why she struggled when Kea was out bc we didn’t have the right players around her and most of those players are still on this roster today.

We shall see!! I’ll save this post and I’m not taking anything from Jewel I said you need players around her to make plays. That’s why she struggled when Kea was out bc we didn’t have the right players around her and most of those players are still on this roster today.

That’s okay it’s our opinion one way or the other.
She actually will play with atleast four new players Alyssa Latham, Talaysia Cooper, Lazaria Spearman, and Kaniya Boyd plus some others that bring athleticism to the roster.

people keep comparing our players and their strengths through the lens of a system that is no longer in place. all of these players will have a different way of scoring in CKC's new system. jewel will get a million transition 3 pointers just due to the nature of the offense. the team won't be using a half-court offense most of the time. it should be very exciting for those who can shoot threes and get to the hoop.

Hence the video I shared, early offense and transition threes in the Bama game is how Jewel lit up Nye and Barker.
They wanted no parts of the “Fear Da Spear” show.
GBO🍊.

VN Store

Back