2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would definitely be talking so one is all that is known.
Speaking about Ruby Whitehorn. She cancelled her visit to LSU (HELLO) when they signed those three guards. I am from the Detroit area. Watched all of the DEPSA girls play. Only way she doesn't sign with Tennessee this weekend is that the coaching staff goes brain dead!! She is a flat out baller. Smaller version of Rickea at 6-0. THIS IS A GREAT GET FOR OUR NEW COACHING STAFF. CLOSE THE DEAL PERIOD. VOL NATION SAY THANK YOU TO MS. JACKSON for putting in a great word about the program.

Back to the portal, I will be surprised if Ruby does not committ to UT this weekend. I believe she has become a priority for the staff.
Agree. Given that this is the second time she’s visited us, I think she has her heart set on being a Lady Vol. Maybe was not a right fit with the last staff, but who knows, maybe she’ll click with CKC and the rest of the staff. Maybe the time is just right.

From what I've read, there may be some cultural issues that draw Beers to OK over UConn. Apparently some of her social media indicates some political leanings (what was she thinking making those public) that indicate she'd be more comfortable at OK.

I sure hope that's wrong and she ends up at UConn. The last thing we need is another even stronger SEC opponent.
That was a beautifully diplomatic way of saying that she sits a bit to the right of Attila the Hun.

She had already visited KJH back in 2022, so I don’t think she was set to visit them again this year. It was LSU.
Ruby was scheduled this year. Confirmed she was scheduled the day Kellie got fired and had to be called off. She does seem to want to play here, and DEPSA couldn't be a higher recommendation.
That was a beautifully diplomatic way of saying that she sits a bit to the right of Attila the Hun.
Thanks. I didn't want to be overly political. She's a kid.

Ruby was scheduled this year. Confirmed she was scheduled the day Kellie got fired and had to be called off. She does seem to want to play here, and DEPSA couldn't be a higher recommendation.

Thanks. I didn't want to be overly political. She's a kid.
Do you have a source on the confirmation that she was going to visit? I’ve looked and looked. I don’t see anything confirmed about any visits other than Florida State, Baylor, and LSU.

He threw this list together in 5 seconds it’s so bad
I saw another list where she’s also listed pretty high. Curiuos why folks if folks don’t like her, they seem to REALLY not like her. Is it her attitude or do you think she’s just not a good player?

I saw another list where she’s also listed pretty high. Curiuos why folks if folks don’t like her, they seem to REALLY not like her. Is it her attitude or do you think she’s just not a good player?
I don’t have a problem with her, I’ll take her because she’s an upgrade over Wells and Wynn.

She’s the 3rd overall sg in my composite gathered rankings on the Transfer Tracker thread. She’s listed high everywhere I’ve seen

I wouldn’t have her that high but…

View attachment 637071
Neighbors was “caught off guard”

I’ve head Coach Caldwell say it several times already, and it’s so true, but you have to be recruiting your own team constantly these days. If you aren’t, someone else is.
Article says he wasn’t caught off guard, that’s why he has the international prospects already lined up. All coaches are keenly aware recruiting is 24/7 now.

Still not a good look to have that many players exit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back