2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really a different situation since Coach Caldwell probably hasn’t developed relationships with the sort of D1 recruiters we would need. Sam is a talented recruiter, that is really her specialty. Plus I really hope she can help re-recruit our commitments and recent signees.

Before all you keyboard warriors wear your fingers out responding about how horrible Kellie was, about how you know numerous parents who said our recruiting sucked etc. etc. We’ve heard it all again and again. Save yourself the trouble.
Thank you for your first paragraph. Very helpful. I think your second paragraph must have been sent to me by mistake.

Michigan and Michigan State have any players left?

Portal

Michigan

Elise Stuck, 6’1, G, Sr. (1.9 ppg)

Taylor Woodson, 6’0, F, Fr. (1.9 ppg)

Taylor Williams, 6’2, F, Sr. (4.3 ppg)

Cameron Williams, 6’3, F, Sr. (7.5 ppg, 4.6 rpg)

Michigan State

Bree Robinson, 5’8, G, Fr. (1.6 ppg)

Lauren Ross, 5’10, G, Jr. (2.3 ppg)

Gabby Elliott, 5’10, G, Sr. (7.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg)

Deedee Hagemann, 5’7, G, Jr. (12.3 ppg, 5.2 apg)

Portal

Michigan

Elise Stuck, 6’1, G, Sr. (1.9 ppg)

Taylor Woodson, 6’0, F, Fr. (1.9 ppg)

Taylor Williams, 6’2, F, Sr. (4.3 ppg)

Cameron Williams, 6’3, F, Sr. (7.5 ppg, 4.6 rpg)

Michigan State

Bree Robinson, 5’8, G, Fr. (1.6 ppg)

Lauren Ross, 5’10, G, Jr. (2.3 ppg)

Gabby Elliott, 5’10, G, Sr. (7.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg)

Deedee Hagemann, 5’7, G, Jr. (12.3 ppg, 5.2 apg)
Not as bad as I thought, but there is time. Give me Hagemann for point guard 41 percent three and great passer and ball handler.

JMO I would want three on the current roster to get in the portal. No names mentioned of course. Then in portal Hagemann PG out of Michigan St., Whitehorn out of Clemson, Jah out of South Carolina, McCrary out of Northern Kentucky, Zaay Green out of Arkansas Pine Bluff, Caitlin Weimar out of Boston University, and Timea Gardiner out of Oregon St.

Yes seven portal players and we only have five scholarships to give so....

I would be ready to roll with this team would consider it the second best talent in the SEC.

Thank you for your first paragraph. Very helpful. I think your second paragraph must have been sent to me by mistake.
SAM has yet to prove she can recruit the players needed at UT. When Kellie was hired, I commented she should keep Holly's recruiter at the time. Kellie did not and now we see hiring friends and thinking the Lady Vols name would allow her to pick like UCONN and SC does. Kim needs a top recruiter at whatever price.....not keeping SAM.

That’s a big one. She has a “do not contact” tag too. Interesting.

A lot of them are saying that this year so they have more control over the process. Keeps them from getting inundated with a hundred schools bugging them.

Maybe she has one school in mind but it’s more likely they have 3-4 they will visit and just don’t want to be bothered by everyone else.

Saw where she is considering one SEC team, but team was not named. Since LSU is out and SC is not an option have a hard time seeing anyone else except Miss St who had a coach that coached at Louisville. Most think she is headed to Washington.
Maybe Kentucky? They seem to be loading up.

Reactions: krichunaka
I see Sam as a proven recruiter with a history of success at other programs. So the only conclusion to draw about our many recruiting misses is that potential players didn't have confidence in Kellie for one reason or another.
Your kidding about SAM.....right? What is your proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back