2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This technically is her fifth year. She played the 19-20 season and I believe the canceled Ivy League season from 20-21 counted toward her eligibility.
Oh dang u may be right. I know the Ivy only gives u 4 then u have to transfer…

What’s your take on the coach?

I’m very familiar with the Colorado program. JR is a great coach and a great person. She is not what we would be looking for though. Traditionally her MO is taking a sub .500 program and working them back into shape from the ground up.

She just had her best team ever and achieved the same results Kellie is capable of.

I suspect if she is up for one of the jobs it is the VaTech job and not UT. She would be a great fit at Virginia Tech.

She is a solid player who will help some team that needs a guard. If I could choose what perimeter players we need that are in the portal right now it would be Whitehorn and Hagemann

She is a solid player who will help some team that needs a guard. If I could choose what perimeter players we need that are in the portal right now it would be Whitehorn and Hagemann

For me it would be Whitehorn and Ledger-Walker.

Charlisse is so tough and she’ll get you some rebounds to go with everything else.

Edit: I said Crystal originally, that is her sister who was also a really nice and very tough player.

Last edited:
I
This doesn’t make sense. If she already visited LSU and was scheduled to visit Tennessee what makes you think she would not pick Tennessee. I remember Rickea Jackson visiting LSU and Texas. She picked Tennessee. Jewel Spear canceled her visits to Baylor and Texas. She picked Tennessee. Come up with a better narrative.
IT does make sense because you had to go wayy back to when Rickea joined us to use and example and the only example of where we outrecruited LSU and Texas lol yearrrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back