2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Glad we got Dubar in the boat early because right now it seems like we might miss on Tyson. I think Coach Barnes and company would not wait on Lanier if they did not feel like he would fit well in his system and did not think he would transfer here if he decides to return to college basketball. Personally, at the beginning of all this I just wanted the Vols to retain one of Aidoo/Awaka. If Awaka returns we will be fine. I have no reason to doubt Coach Barnes because he has assembled a top ten roster for too many years now to be concerned over the overall talent on the roster. With that said, I would like to hear some good news on the recruiting front lol.

Kansas looking like the preseason #1 right now. Adding AJ Storr to Kugel, Mayo, and possibly Dickinson coming back. Dollar Bill Self
Wow. They’re going to be loaded.

Speaking of loaded, Ohio St should be the favorites to win football playoff. Their roster is ridiculous.

Glad we got Dubar in the boat early because right now it seems like we might miss on Tyson. I think Coach Barnes and company would not wait on Lanier if they did not feel like he would fit well in his system and did not think he would transfer here if he decides to return to college basketball. Personally, at the beginning of all this I just wanted the Vols to retain one of Aidoo/Awaka. If Awaka returns we will be fine. I have no reason to doubt Coach Barnes because he has assembled a top ten roster for too many years now to be concerned over the overall talent on the roster. With that said, I would like to hear some good news on the recruiting front lol.
Dubar literally committed last week…

The NCAA not wanting to punish the athletic programs because of fake classes that every student at the school could attend isn’t some huge advantage you think it is lol the NCAA again has no oversight on a lot of things which is a good thing and one of those is academics.
No, the NCAA is claiming to be arbiter of academics as a way to backdoor override transfers today as their meeting finishes.

The entire outcome in the UNC was based on UNC being UNC. They were looking for an excuse to protect a pet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TnGray and berryvol

VN Store

Back