2024 Presidential Race

As usual you are wrong again. I've stated several times that we are better off that the union won and the country was reunified, it's terrible that Lincoln forced the country to split in the first place. It's terrible how Lincoln conducted the war and treated the people who remained in the union during the war. Only those who are ignorant of history, Lincoln and the lasting damage he did to this country praise him for his actions.

The argument about historians ranking Lincoln one of the finest presidents is lazy. Who are these "historians" what are their qualifications and backgrounds? All anyone capable of reading has to do is research his history and actions and it's apparent that Lincoln was a tyrant who pushed the country into war and started the out of control expansion of the federal government.

Ignorance is bliss. @hog88 is that crazy uncle we all have surfing the net - up is down, left is right, Lincoln sucked as a Prez.

18 scholar surveys:

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States

Good grief, you and your problem with the truth.

10% of the fiscal year 2023 budget covers the interest payments on our existing/past debt. It does nothing to pay on the principle all the while we borrowed 1.5 trillion to cover the budget. So not only are we not curing any of the principle we are adding trillions to the debt we owe.

It's moronic to compare personal debt to the country's debt since an individual cannot simply print money to cover interest payments and basic spending. Please tell us what happens to individuals who never pay down principle and continue to borrow to meet the interest on their current debt?
borrowing money to pay for interest payments..what a joke.

borrowing money to pay for interest payments..what a joke.

You know I'm not a smart man but I'm betting that if I borrowed money every year just to cover my debt service without ever paying down the principal I'd be bankrupt and out of business. TurboMonty must be a lot smarter than me to figure out how a person does that.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Lincoln is all to incorrectly credited with preserving the union. The reality is Lincoln didn't preserve the union, he holds a lot of the blame for it breaking apart. Once it broke apart he spent hundreds of thousands of lives and 5 billion dollars to put it back together. How in the hell can anyone consider that a mark of greatness?

Reactions: LibertyVol
You know I'm not a smart man but I'm betting that if I borrowed money every year just to cover my debt service without ever paying down the principal I'd be bankrupt and out of business. TurboMonty must be a lot smarter than me to figure out how a person does that.
Called a Ponzi scheme imo.

Reactions: hog88
Trump is also among the lowest ranked in terms of cognitive acumen. In short, he's stupid. However, he is right about one thing. He's a stable genius, on account his mind is full of horse doody. It remains full of the stuff even after you shovel it out. Self replicating, I reckon.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Trump is also among the lowest ranked in terms of cognitive acumen. In short, he's stupid. However, he is right about one thing. He's a stable genius, on account his mind is full of horse doody. It remains full of the stuff even after you shovel it out. Self replicating, I reckon.

He also wants "complete immunity" so he can't be held accountable for his crime spree. The one-man-crime-wave wants to be a King. Funny how all other Presidents never needed, begged for, or required "complete immunity".

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Just watched the Tulsi Gabbard interview/panel on the Valuetainment cast.

I really want to like her... I'm not sure about her being VP for Trump. But I think she might make a good SecDef or SecState.

He also wants "complete immunity" so he can't be held accountable for his crimes. He wants to be a King. Funny how all other Presidents never needed "complete immunity".

Funny how no other President, regardless of what they did, has been persecuted like he has.

Reactions: LibertyVol
He also wants "complete immunity" so he can't be held accountable for his crimes. He wants to be a King. Funny how all other Presidents never needed "complete immunity".
Typical, criminals and liars don't like being caught, and when caught, they prefer being allowed to get away with their crimes. Or in Trump's case, his grime.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Just watched the Tulsi Gabbard interview/panel on the Valuetainment cast.

I really want to like her... I'm not sure about her being VP for Trump. But I think she might make a good SecDef or SecState.

She's just another Palin.

VN Store

Back