2024 Presidential Race

Lol. Are you living in an alternate reality where everyone from AP & Reuters to Vox hasn’t reported on Obama’s Death from Above campaign?

Obama is the godfather of drone strikes. He will be forever linked to them.
No but you seem to be. Nobody talks about Obama drone attacks since around 2016. It’s background noise like your comments. Trump’s method of reducing drone count is simple like most of his thought process. Stop reporting on them.

Who exactly is my guy?

You can't refute the facts so you run to "your gut sucks worse" with the assumption you understand my motivation.

Obama getting 2 terms just meant a higher body count. It didn't really help the security of this nation
You seem like a John Stossel kind of guy.

^^^ they've brainwashed another one.

I voted for Obama and he did all those things mentioned. He was very disappointing.

His presidency gave rise to radical groups like blm and antifa.

He spent has last year in office taking a world tour condemning the US. Why do you think they hired Linda Greenfield who pulls those same tactics? It was the first time an American POTUS had traveled abroad condemning America. Why do you think even China and others have reversed it on us and uses those talking points today?

He cozied with Cuban leadership at baseball games but was ignored by top leadership in a show of disrespect, he let real domestic terrorists out of prison, and more. It's no surprise democrats are using projection with Trump because these are things they actually do.

The Biden Administration is a continuation of those policy positions and many of the same team are back in place.
Gosh you are super clever with your little pointy things and all. Reckon being brainwashed and all makes me to stupid to use those clever things.

Trump’s hatred of America goes way beyond anything Obama did or could do.

Sorry. Can’t use small targeted facts as proof Obama had less character or morals than Trump. It’s a big world with lots happening. All over not just in or around the Middle East. It’s cumulative. Trump loses in the morals and character contest. Hands down.

Sorry. Can’t use small targeted facts as proof Obama had less character or morals than Trump. It’s a big world with lots happening. All over not just in or around the Middle East. It’s cumulative. Trump loses in the morals and character contest. Hands down.
Your opinion is wrong as usual. Carry on though.

No but you seem to be. Nobody talks about Obama drone attacks since around 2016. It’s background noise like your comments. Trump’s method of reducing drone count is simple like most of his thought process. Stop reporting on them.
So you’re living in an alternate reality AND confused by the conversation going on, eh?

You were the one that asked for Obama stats, remember?

Got stats on this? Can’t wait to see them.

Shouldn’t be this confusing for you…

VN Store

Back