2024 Presidential Race

I'm speaking in the facts of her voting record. And no, not every House Republican voted with Trump as much as she did - not even close.
Don't know where you got your numbers, but you are way off according to a site I found. Liz voted with Trump about 93% of the time and there are LOTS of Rs that voted with Trump at higher rates.

Don't know where you got your numbers, but you are way off according to a site I found. Liz voted with Trump about 93% of the time and there are LOTS of Rs that voted with Trump at higher rates.
... and there were well over a 100 Republicans in Congress who voted less with Trump than she did.

This was a sidetrack from my main point .... Liz Cheney's public opposition to Donald Trump, primarily concerned Trump's misconduct in-between election day and the January 6th riot at the Capitol, following the 2020 Presidential Election. It obviously did not concern advancing her own political ambitions.

Just based on Trump's lies about the 2020 Presidential Election alone .... the inaccurate statements have declined. This has become a mainstay tactic of the right - try to diminish Trump's own misconduct, by claiming that everyone else is just as bad. No, they're not.
Oh please, no one’s saying Trump doesn’t spew lies (certainly not me).

The only point, which is obvious, is that the fact check cottage industry that sprang up under Trump has completely disappeared under Biden.

Against the backdrop of a steady stream of Biden misstatements and flat out untruths.

From June 2019 until November 2020, Dale appeared or was mentioned on CNN more than once per day, on average, according to Mediaite.
But Dale has become the fact-checker version of Edward Snowden under Biden. He’s almost impossible to find these days. In fact, Dale has not conducted even one fact-check of the president since June.
Overall, since taking over for Jen Psaki on May 13, Jean-Pierre has not been fact-checked at all by Factcheck.org, the Associated Press, Reuters, Washington Post or CNN

I thought trump said he was partial to First Coronicles.
Based on recent verdicts against him, I can confidently say he isn't a fan of Judges.

Also, since he has difficulty with valuations of property and net worth, I think he struggles with Numbers.

He's turned some of you into examples of Lamentations, though.

Espcially since you act like he isn't president and more like a 1st or 2nd (if elected) Kings.

The most rabid haters fantasize about an Exodus from America if he is elected again.

Last edited:
Based on recent verdicts against him, I can confidently say he isn't a fan of Judges.

Also, since he has difficulty with valuations of property and net worth, I think he struggles with Numbers.

Espcially since you act like he isn't president and more like a 1st or 2nd (if elected) Kings.
Ruth, Ezra, Esther......trump just grabbed right onto them.
But for some reason trump took an immediate dislike to Hosea and Amos.

The most rabid haters fantasize about an Exodus from America if he is elected again.
McDad bringing some revelations.

Ruth, Ezra, Esther......trump just grabbed right onto them.
But for some reason trump took an immediate dislike to Hosea and Amos.
He's a big fan of Genesis, especially this passage:

"Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father."

He quoted it to Ivanka all the time for no reason whatsoever

Oh please, no one’s saying Trump doesn’t spew lies (certainly not me).

The only point, which is obvious, is that the fact check cottage industry that sprang up under Trump has completely disappeared under Biden.

Against the backdrop of a steady stream of Biden misstatements and flat out untruths.

From June 2019 until November 2020, Dale appeared or was mentioned on CNN more than once per day, on average, according to Mediaite.
But Dale has become the fact-checker version of Edward Snowden under Biden. He’s almost impossible to find these days. In fact, Dale has not conducted even one fact-check of the president since June.
Overall, since taking over for Jen Psaki on May 13, Jean-Pierre has not been fact-checked at all by Factcheck.org, the Associated Press, Reuters, Washington Post or CNN
It's well established. All politicians lie, as do all lawyers, all bankers, all ministers, all plumbers, and all people.
The key is (and "obviously" has to be) that they do not all lie equally.

Trump just lies far more than any president in history....
he's habitual, chronic, pathological, -- even when it's completely unnecessary. It's part of his DNA.

The first night of his presidency he forced Spicer to lie about the crowd size....lol....that's trump in a nutshell.

He's a big fan of Genesis, especially this passage:

"Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father."

He quoted it to Ivanka all the time for no reason whatsoever

Oh the irony of this post, especially with your avatar...

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back