2024 NFL Offseason Thread

I'll take it, especially because it could mean we don't reach for a QB. I will not mind at all if Stidham is our starting QB this year. He actually looked pretty competent with the Raiders and Broncos these last 2 years. Roll the dice on Wilson. Hell, take Penix with a 2nd rd pick, too. IDC. Just don't bet the farm on McCarthy or Nix, or anybody, really.

Wilson had one of the worst QB situations you can possibly have. The pressure to perform, the NY media, an incompetent coach, a terrible O line, literally just 1 weapon, etc. Let him be the 2nd or 3rd guy in Denver, no pressure, and Payton can go to work teaching him how to read the middle of the field.

The throwbacks are awesome, but these are ass. I was thinking the Chargers made their unis into Bears colors, but somebody on the Twitter thread nailed it saying they look like UTEP.

Reactions: MAD
Draft eve. Who is your team, and what do you want them to do? I got 2 teams:

Cardinals
#4 pick - trade back with Giants and get your choice of the two left out of Odunze, MHjr, and Nabors.
#27 pick - CB (there are 3 guys graded about here in the draft, but I haven't done the homework)

Broncos
#12 pick - we can go a dozen ways here, I just don't want it to be reaching for a QB. We have cap problems. Trading back means paying less salary. So trade back 20ish picks, get extra assets and draft Nix? Great. Or stay at #12 and take best available player? Fine. We need playmakers. There is only one special player currently on this roster.

Broncos
#12 pick - we can go a dozen ways here, I just don't want it to be reaching for a QB. We have cap problems. Trading back means paying less salary. So trade back 20ish picks, get extra assets and draft Nix? Great. Or stay at #12 and take best available player? Fine. We need playmakers. There is only one special player currently on this roster.

I won't be surprised when this happens.

Draft eve. Who is your team, and what do you want them to do? I got 2 teams:

Cardinals
#4 pick - trade back with Giants and get your choice of the two left out of Odunze, MHjr, and Nabors.
#27 pick - CB (there are 3 guys graded about here in the draft, but I haven't done the homework)

Broncos
Redskins
#2. I don't really want Daniels (not because he isn't talented. His agent has put stuff out about him being unhappy with the Top Golf interview thing and there are conversations leaked today about where he prefers to go). I'd rather trade back and McCarthy honestly.

I'd say there is a good chance they trade back into the 1st to take an OT. 6 picks in the Top 100 is nice for a team with a lot of holes.

Harbaugh is so unpredictable.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Chargers traded Herbert to Vikings for Vikings #11 overall pick plus a future 1st round pick and then Chargers draft Michigan QB J.J. McCarthy.

VN Store

Back