2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

So Shai inadvertently hits DJjr with an elbow to the shoulder that really didn't get too high or far away from him, and DJjr was all the way behind him. DJjr acts like he's been punched in the face so they review and find there was nothing there. Probably shouldn't have been a foul in the first place, but they uphold it...when are the technicals for flopping supposed to factor in? I don't understand. Dude wasn't even fouled, nor was he hit in the face, and he carried on for 3 minutes and made them stop play for a review. League's gotta clean this up.

Reactions: Rifleman
The jump ball call was one of the weirdest calls I've ever seen. We were looking at an easy basket and a 1 point game. IDK how this keeps happening. It seems every close game has some wildass call.

The Grizzlies won 50 games the next year. They had Gasol/Posey/Mike Miller/Battier as the perfect core to build around LeBron. I know the West was brutal, but imagine LeBron as the PG on Grizzlies team instead of being shackled with that terrible Cavs franchise

It’s unbelievable the NBA remade the system hoping to fix tanking and it’s done the exact opposite. Especially for these Midwest teams that can’t attract actual talent to come to FA

It’s unbelievable the NBA remade the system hoping to fix tanking and it’s done the exact opposite. Especially for these Midwest teams that can’t attract actual talent to come to FA

Sorry you got ****ed yet again but I feel like tanking is at a totally tolerable level. The play-in made a big difference.

Jazz got jumped by 2 teams at #8???

PS, HTF did I not know the lottery was today? Why do it on Mother's Day. Fools

I have no hope for this franchise. Cade is a #2 that has to masquerade as a #1. Ivey doesn’t have the mentality to be great. Ausar has a blood clot and can’t shoot. Duren won’t play defense. They announced the job for POBO a month ago and not one interview has been announced. Monty Williams got $78M guaranteed and doesn’t care, completely phoning it in and has five years left. The owner hasn’t won a playoff game in 14 years. And for the third straight year I’ve fallen the most I can in the lottery. I don’t know if I can do this anymore.

Reactions: Rifleman
Ant had 45 on 25 shots and they got handled at home. Nuggets flipped this series on its head.

On Group Chat last week Justin Verrier did a victory lap on his Jokic is overrated take. He went way overboard, including (jokingly) asking "How does my ass taste?" And the next episode is gonna be so funny

VN Store

Back