2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

Ant had 45 on 25 shots and they got handled at home. Nuggets flipped this series on its head.

On Group Chat last week Justin Verrier did a victory lap on his Jokic is overrated take. He went way overboard, including (jokingly) asking "How does my ass taste?" And the next episode is gonna be so funny

He can answer his own question.

He can answer his own question.
I don't actually think his take is stupid, it's just the premature gloating that was stupid.

His take is that Jokic is more or less the best player in the league, but that last year he benefitted from a down west and a friendly opponent draw, including an 8 seed in the finals. Why are we acting like Nuggets are such a heavy favorite and Jokic is so unbeatable when there are ways to expose him and this team?

He has good reason to be asking that question, but he got ahead of himself. I actually like him quite a bit. There is another guy on the show who keeps me away most of the time.

Do the Hawks keep the top pick?

Does San Antonio pick DK with #8 pick overall and match him with Wenby?

Questions need to be answered.🧐

Ant played 45 minutes and was +5. The 3 minutes he was off the floor, the Timberwolves were -13. That sequence to end the 1st half broke the Timberwolves back. Still keeping my prediction of Nuggets in 7

Today, Bill Simmons said TV does not do the Luka complaining justice. He said that anytime there is a break in play, Luka's walking over to a ref and griping at him. Camera gets a fraction of it.

Same pod, Simmons said this draft is like a draft where the top 3 prospects are missing and you just start with the 4th pick. Russillo said he talked to 8 teams after the lottery yesterday, and what Simmons said was nicer than anything they said. @zjcvols at least it's a good year to get screwed by the lottery.

Believe Boston and Dallas take commanding 3-1 series leads tonight.

Double down on Boston, no Donovan Mitchell tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dog
The Cavs great game 2 win is looking like a 1 game wonder aka lightning in a bottle.
The Celtics have outplayed the Cavs in 3 of 4 Playoff games.

Any time the Thunder get it close the Mavericks continue to outperform with successful scoring plays to increase the lead.

Wow the Thunder started playing great enough ti take the lead after I left DJs Dugout because it’s a late game mostly plus wanted to get work clothes washed.

VN Store

Back