2024 NBA Offseason

Zion
Ant
Cade
Paolo
Wemby

Man I like Cade but my Pistons getting the #1 pick from the draft without a freak is brutal.

Reactions: The Dog
Huff, if the Pistons get #1 and take Sarr like they should, what can I get for Duren/Ivey

I am not sure. I look at those guys like they are probably worth about four lottery-protected 1sts but not sure that is their market value. I think Duren is properly valued but I feel like you'd be selling low on Ivey. He's better than his resume.

Maybe you are the Ingram destination? Pels would probably love Duren and Ivey.

Last edited:
I am not sure. I look at those guys like they are probably worth about four semi-protected 1sts but not sure that is their market value. I think Duren is properly valued but I feel like you'd be selling low on Ivey. He's better than his resume.

Maybe you are the Ingram destination? Pels would probably love Duren and Ivey.

As someone who never wants to panic with his sports teams, I’m so despondent about the Pistons I have no clue what they should. You look at the young core and I can make a case for all 4 eventually being good but at the same time they won 14 games. And I think Monty stays. Gores is actually feeling heat for the first time and I feel like he’s going for a big move.

Suns not gonna do anything. They’re gonna try that **** again

I love PG to Indiana because that’s exactly the type of dude they need

Nets don’t have enough assets for that significant of a trade

Lebron should but he cares more about off the court right now and stays in LA

Jimmy and the Heat riding that thing till the wheels fall off

SAS needs to go after Trae

Giannis gonna give Milwaukee one more year

(by the way I know this is just fun hypotheticals)
Nobody *needs* to go after Trae

Why would LeBron want a guy who has never coached a NBA game or College game?

Nothing against J.J. Reddick but if LeBron is in win now mode Lakers need an experienced HC.

Mavs locked Jason Kidd down with a extension and Clippers are working on Lue one.

Not many choices out there. Some are saying Mark Jackson🤷🤷🤷

Nothing against J.J. Reddick but if LeBron is in win now mode Lakers need an experienced HC.

Mavs locked Jason Kidd down with a extension and Clippers are working on Lue one.

It doesn’t matter who coaches that team if their two best players are LeBron and AD

The two best coaches Lebron has had in his career were rookies

It doesn’t matter who coaches that team if their two best players are LeBron and AD

I would actually say the role players are the problem. AD and Lebron may be past competing for a title but this team could be a lot scarier. Like think if you substituted them for Ant and Gobert. Or for Shai and Chet.

Jimmy Butler probably moving this summer after Riley call his comment out.

Jimmy's not a hothead like that. He may be a hothead in other ways, but he'll handle his business. Like when he got in Spo's face and Haslem had to step to him and everybody thought it was going to be a huge problem and it was nothing. I think Riley has a point and I think Haslem had a point, and that's why Jimmy got over it.

What Jimmy can't abide is a culture like the T-Wolves and 76ers had.

But it might be time for Jimmy to move anyway. He wants more years and they probably don't want to sign up for that. He's owed $100m already and he'll be 37 after that and has never been the healthiest guy.

It's not NBA related, but the WNBA reps need to embrace the attention that Clark brings instead of whining and trying to tear her down. Bad business abounds.

Hopefully, they get coach Bud. Let's see what kind of scheme he can design for us. People don't like that he won't vary from the plan? I'll be happy to have a good plan in the first place.

WNBA runs at a 10-million-dollar loss (and has never made a profit), decides to add 2 expansion teams.

WNBA runs at a 10-million-dollar loss (and has never made a profit), decides to add 2 expansion teams.

Account profit and economic profit are two different things. Never believe the owners when they tell you how much they make. Believe the prices that teams sell for. Believe the $ injected into the league...they're actually losing $10m and now have decided to charter private flights for team travel? Seems extremely unlikely.

$50m for an expansion team in a league that is supposedly losing? Ain't no way.

Account profit and economic profit are two different things. Never believe the owners when they tell you how much they make. Believe the prices that teams sell for. Believe the $ injected into the league...they're actually losing $10m and now have decided to charter private flights for team travel? Seems extremely unlikely.

$50m for an expansion team in a league that is supposedly losing? Ain't no way.
The NBA is why the WBNA still exists....it's a charity.

The NBA is why the WBNA still exists....it's a charity.

That's what they want you to believe, yet expansion teams are gonna sell for $50m? Of course it exists because of the NBA. Not sure what that is supposed to mean. That fact is why they can get the WNBA books to say whatever they want (within the law) in terms of profit/loss

That's what they want you to believe, yet expansion teams are gonna sell for $50m? Of course it exists because of the NBA. Not sure what that is supposed to mean. That fact is why they can get the WNBA books to say whatever they want (within the law) in terms of profit/loss
It's aways been a loss....the WBNA is a JOKE

It's aways been a loss....the WBNA is a JOKE

So you came here to hate on women's sports? That's what this is about? You want to ignore the valuations and sale prices and believe billionaire owner trickeration because those are facts that won't let you pick on womens sports?

The Seattle Storm were bought for $10m in 2008 and now have a $150m valuation. They're losing?

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back