2024 NBA Offseason

I think the best situation for Knecht is to go to Spurs and play with Wemby. Wemby will make his life easier and will give him his best chance to impact the game with his strength shooting the ball.
Definitely Robin in San Antonio agreed good landing spot.

You the man, thanks. I would have lost my a$$ if you could have bet : Shepherd or Knecht to have the higher vert. Still impressive by Knecht, but my mind is totally blown by RS have the highest in the whole combine.

I'm very surprised by Knecht's vert. I would have guessed 34" - 35". I always saw him as more a 1-footed dunker. Seems like all his posters were 1-foot and his 2-foot dunks were more sneaky, open back cut types.

Reactions: The Dog
Bronny killed the first day at the combine. He came in under 6' 2" but wingspan, vert, sprints, and shooting drills were phenomenal

@zjcvols Trajon Langdon's at least decent draft picks:

Zion
Herb Jones
Trey Murphy
Dyson Daniels
Jordan Hawkins
Alvarado (undrafted 2-way contract)
NAW

Bad picks:
Kira Lewis
Hayes

He was with the Nets during their big bounce back from the Prokarav years. He was with the Spurs as a scout to start his career, so he has that pedigree. I think you got a good one. Pels seriously have one of the scariest rosters in the league. Green was a great coaching hire. Langdon's been a part of a lot of positive outcomes.

@zjcvols Trajon Langdon's at least decent draft picks:

Zion
Herb Jones
Trey Murphy
Dyson Daniels
Jordan Hawkins
Alvarado (undrafted 2-way contract)
NAW

Bad picks:
Kira Lewis
Hayes

He was with the Nets during their big bounce back from the Prokarav years. He was with the Spurs as a scout to start his career, so he has that pedigree. I think you got a good one. Pels seriously have one of the scariest rosters in the league. Green was a great coaching hire. Langdon's been a part of a lot of positive outcomes.

I actually don’t think it’s a bad hire, just hate that Tellum still has influence on the franchise. Not sure it matters with Gores in charge

3 names being mentioned for Lakers Head Coaching job
.1. Tyrone Lue
2. Jason Kidd
3. J.J. Reddick

Reddick makes absolutely Zero sense , why hire another guy with no head coaching experience?
Doubt Kidd wants a reunion with LeBron after his time as an assistant with that outfit.

Reactions: knoxvol52
$51 million or the League minimum?🤔🤔🤔

Tough decision.

He almost definitely takes the $ if LAL is handing it out, but the alternative is "or play with his son."

Rich Paul and he are smart enough to see all the angles, and whatever it's worth, part of the equation is that the biggest basketball player in the world playing in a Father-son duo is just about the most marketable **** you could imagine.

VN Store

Back