2024 NBA Offseason

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Might as well?

Reports are that Durant didn't ever feel comfortable with his role next to Beal. He didn't like being relegated to the corner and to screener in PnR's so much. What do the Suns do? We might end up with Beal as the last man standing this summer.

Reactions: TBrown
Might as well?

Reports are that Durant didn't ever feel comfortable with his role next to Beal. He didn't like being relegated to the corner and to screener in PnR's so much. What do the Suns do? We might end up with Beal as the last man standing this summer.
Trade was franchise-run ending. Guys a loser, always been a loser, not a good enough scorer to matter and doesn’t do anything else. Like anything at all.

And then the contract. And the fit. Just a bone headed move all around. I hope Booker and Durant both ask out.

Reactions: zjcvols
Trade was franchise-run ending. Guys a loser, always been a loser, not a good enough scorer to matter and doesn’t do anything else. Like anything at all.

And then the contract. And the fit. Just a bone headed move all around. I hope Booker and Durant both ask out.

I think the blame is going to Vogel moreso than it is to Beal, but I agree, Beal is the bigger problem than Vogel because he counts against the cap and we can't move him.

The Beal trade only mad sense in the context that we wanted to go all in on the Booker/KD thing and we didn't have the assets to do much of anything. The real problem is the KD trade. If we could do it all over again with 20/20 hindsight, we do the Ayton for Myles Turner trade and just sit on our squad until Jrue was getting dangled by the Blazers. We could've had:

Jrue
Booker
Bridges
Cam Johnson
Myles Turner

And we'd probably be out of the 1st rd and have basically all of our draft capital and lots of cap flexibility.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I should also say the one thing I do not like about KD's game is that he's too in love with setting up on the elbow area. If he catches the ball, he's devastating, but NBA offenses don't really do much of this anymore unless it's a Jokic or Embiid type of passer who can punish the D if they collapse on him. KD's just getting up tough shots most of the time when that happens. A lot of the time he doesn't see where the help is even coming from. It's not great for the flow of the offense.

The Traveling LeBronburys
Dame Time Expired
Is anyone worth drafting?
Early betting on o/u Grizzlies 10-day signings is 10
Phoenix Blame Game
Wizards still suck

Is this a third brother of MPjr's in trouble? Or the same one in trouble again?

1 - gambling in NBA
1 - DWI from article
1 - 6yrs sentence for killing a woman driving drunk.

All that over the last couple of months. Not sure if there is a 5th Porter after counting Michael.

1 - gambling in NBA
1 - DWI from article
1 - 6yrs sentence for killing a woman driving drunk.

All that over the last couple of months. Not sure if there is a 5th Porter after counting Michael.

What the hell is in that DNA? MPjr seems to have a good head on him.

Reminds me that we had this family in our church group and the boys were wild as hell. The oldest was legendary. The youngest hadn't really made his mark yet and one day we open up the local paper and front page, his Mom's minivan is ass over tea kettle in a neighbor's pool. That's the Porter boys.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Since he’s done with his season, here’s him running off a reporter because she doesn’t subscribe to his pod. What a clown.

Reactions: n_huffhines
When the Suns beat Pat Bev's Clippers, he shoved the hell out of Chris Paul in the back and could have seriously hurt him and ruined the finals.

Now he's throwing the ball like a rocket at fans because he still hasn't figured out how to handle losing like a man.

I'm surprised the league would just allow him to keep threatening their $. Nobody pays to see Bev play, and what if his story ends with an AntMan acchilles tear next playoff? The dude is unhinged.

3 names being mentioned for Lakers Head Coaching job
.1. Tyrone Lue
2. Jason Kidd
3. J.J. Reddick

Reddick makes absolutely Zero sense , why hire another guy with no head coaching experience?

Reactions: Volfan1000
Where's Tobias Harris going? Man, he was headed towards an $80m+ contract at the beginning of the year. He's been out there just getting cardio for a while and he'll be lucky to get $25m now.

Where's Tobias Harris going? Man, he was headed towards an $80m+ contract at the beginning of the year. He's been out there just getting cardio for a while and he'll be lucky to get $25m now.

Better learn how to speak Detroit again, buddy.

For the eliminated playoff players, here are the moves I think would be the most interesting from a league perspective (obviously, I don't want the Suns to trade Booker):

KD to NYK, OKC, or PHI
Booker to NYK
PG to Pacers
Ingram to Nets
Lebron to Cavs
Butler to PHI
Franz to SAS
Giannis to OKC

Reactions: Volfan1000
For the eliminated playoff players, here are the moves I think would be the most interesting from a league perspective (obviously, I don't want the Suns to trade Booker):

KD to NYK, OKC, or PHI
Booker to NYK
PG to Pacers
Ingram to Nets
Lebron to Cavs
Butler to PHI
Franz to SAS
Giannis to OKC

Suns not gonna do anything. They’re gonna try that **** again

I love PG to Indiana because that’s exactly the type of dude they need

Nets don’t have enough assets for that significant of a trade

Lebron should but he cares more about off the court right now and stays in LA

Jimmy and the Heat riding that thing till the wheels fall off

SAS needs to go after Trae

Giannis gonna give Milwaukee one more year

(by the way I know this is just fun hypotheticals)

Huff, if the Pistons get #1 and take Sarr like they should, what can I get for Duren/Ivey

Suns not gonna do anything. They’re gonna try that **** again

I love PG to Indiana because that’s exactly the type of dude they need

Nets don’t have enough assets for that significant of a trade

Lebron should but he cares more about off the court right now and stays in LA

Jimmy and the Heat riding that thing till the wheels fall off

SAS needs to go after Trae

Giannis gonna give Milwaukee one more year

(by the way I know this is just fun hypotheticals)

Nets have tons of 1sts. I think they have 5 from other teams.

I like Wemby for Trae but not sure I like Trae for Wemby's development.

Nets have tons of 1sts. I think they have 5 from other teams.

I like Wemby for Trae but not sure I like Trae for Wemby's development.

It’s fair. He needs a PG that can get him the ball. What they have right now doesn’t work.

My favorite draft pick right now is Topic to Spurs. He seems like a real passer and they can protect him defensively

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back