2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Maybe there looking for a better backup if there is one out there.... Looks like Will Grier is available might be worth Belichick looking at....
That was speculation I read. You’d expect it to be in the bag for this move beforehand. Of course Belichick is the same guy who went without an official OC last year and had his former DC doing the job.

Reactions: knoxvol52
That was speculation I read. You’d expect it to be in the bag for this move beforehand. Of course Belichick is the same guy who went without an official OC last year and had his former DC doing the job.
Belichick is a hard nut to crack when trying to figure out his next move team wise...lol him and Gregg Popovich are two of greatest press conference coaches ever...

Reactions: butchna
Figured this would happen. They gonna grab Colt McCoy for the 53rd spot?

NM, you have to have 3 QB's active in order to get the 53rd spot. I still think they're going for Colt, tho.

I just learned that you only get to dress 46 of your 52-man active roster (47 and 53 respectively, if you have 3 QB's). Why is that a rule? What is the point of making the teams keep 6 guys in sweats every week? It doesn't make the product better.

Belichick is a hard nut to crack when trying to figure out his next move team wise...lol him and Gregg Popovich are two of greatest press conference coaches ever...
Gil Brandt passed away, him and Tom Landry two Cowboy legends!!!!!

Is Aaron Rodgers the most overdramatic player in the NFL? You’d think he played for Cleveland the last 15 years the way he talks about being free now

Not jumping gun but I am , Cowboys should draft a LT to replace the big guy in a year or so and Take a QB later around maybe 3rd round....

Not jumping gun but I am , Cowboys should draft a LT to replace the big guy in a year or so and Take a QB later around maybe 3rd round....
I think that’s why they took Tyler Smith with the express purpose of playing him at RT until they had squeezed the last out of Tyron…which may have just happened. Now flip him to the blind side permanently and let him swim. That’s why they extend Steele. Like Cortez burning his boats upon arriving in the new world…now they’re properly motivated. 😉 They’ve traditionally taken flyers on QBs in the mid-rounds…that’s why Dak! In the meantime, they go low and slow and see if they can develop Trey Lance…who’s next year’s fourth rounder.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I think that’s why they took Tyler Smith with the express purpose of playing him at RT until they had squeezed the last out of Tyron…which may have just happened. Now flip him to the blind side permanently and let him swim. That’s why they extend Steele. Like Cortez burning his boats upon arriving in the new world…now they’re properly motivated. 😉 They’ve traditionally taken flyers on QBs in the mid-rounds…that’s why Dak! In the meantime, they go low and slow and see if they can develop Trey Lance…who’s next year’s fourth rounder.
Maybe not draft a QB , doesn't Stafford's contract expire this season in L.A. and he is a Texas native and Jerry loves those.... If drafting though maybe a Bo Nix or a Guy like the Travis kid from FSU????

VN Store

Back