2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Twitter]https://twitter.com/denny_bentley33/status/922532112539975680[/Twitter]

Perfect Game just reranked all of the 2018 class and we now have the 7th ranked class in the country...pretty impressive from CTV

Reactions: 1 person
Perfect Game just reranked all of the 2018 class and we now have the 7th ranked class in the country...pretty impressive from CTV

Nice! Looks like we won't have a talent problem soon.

the high ranking may be due to the sheer volume of recruits. No doubt there will be some talented folks however there will be some unhappy campers at the end of next fall....

Not surprising at all. That is all he ever did is land top 10 classes at TCU and Arkansas and he even had consistent top 20 classes at Mizzou. The future looks very bright for Tennessee Baseball. A credit to CTV and his staff hitting the ground running to able to acclomplish this! Let’s hope the draft is kind to us.

Last edited:
Well, having three players in the top 100 is very good. We have to keep them from MLB, but I'm pretty impressed with what he's done in a short period of time.

the high ranking may be due to the sheer volume of recruits. No doubt there will be some talented folks however there will be some unhappy campers at the end of next fall....

There are going to be unhappy campers well before next fall. A lot of kids will be cut before getting to campus even after signing.

Well, having three players in the top 100 is very good. We have to keep them from MLB, but I'm pretty impressed with what he's done in a short period of time.

My guess is all 3 of these go to the minors. If a kid gets drafted in the top 10 rounds, he'll never going to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back