2020 Presidential Race

I’m in AZ at the moment. Will head toward you next Monday Where are you? Figure out a place. We’ll use my ball
Come to Tennessee. No place that I would rather be,
to beat the pants off of a gypsy.

So how long are you going to make me wait?

Say, what state(s) did you vote in?

Come to Tennessee. No place that I would rather be,
to beat the pants off of a gypsy.

So how long are you going to make me wait?

Say, what state(s) did you vote in?

Fine What city in Tn?

I’m a FL registered voter. Earliest to 41 or 7 point margin wins. Hoop location of your choice. My ball

Let’s have a bet. If I win you pay 2x the cost of my diesel fuel to get to you from Yuma AZ and return to Yuma

If you win I’ll give you the cost of my diesel fuel. Until you give me the specific address figure a total of 600 gallons at $2.80 per gallon

I'm wondering if Pa state legislature would even overturn the original certification result. Ga state legislature might. Maybe even Mi if it somehow came to it, but not sure I would hang my hat on Pa.

There's one passage in the PA judges opinion that keeps disturbing me

Petitioners allege that Article VII, section 14 of the Pennsylvania Constitution provides two exclusive mechanisms by which a qualified elector may cast his or her vote in an election: (1) by submitting his or her vote in propria persona at the polling place on election day; and (2) by submitting an absentee ballot, but only if the qualified voter satisfies the conditions precedent to meet the requirements of one of the four, limited exclusive circumstances under which absentee voting is authorized under the Pennsylvania constitution.

Courts are big on precedent and then using it to twist new things into being legal and new precedent. If the PA constitution says "election day" and that's already been stretched into "election season" with early voting, then it might seem that tweaking the absentee ballot process might not be a real stretch either. You'd think it might hinge on how early voting was made legal - by legislative means or a constitutional amendment.

As a retired engineer devoted to testing and analysis to get to root causes, I'm very cynical when it comes to courts and their silly make believe processes that supposedly keep the process uncorruptable. Sure you need rules to protect individual rights above all else, but I'm amazed we don't still have a room full of lawyers wearing fancy dress and powdered wigs to go with the pomp and blunder.

Fine What city in Tn?

I’m a FL registered voter. Earliest to 41 or 7 point margin wins. Hoop location of your choice. My ball

Let’s have a bet. If I win you pay 2x the cost of my diesel fuel to get to you from Yuma AZ and return to Yuma

If you win I’ll give you the cost of my diesel fuel. Until you give me the specific address figure a total of 600 gallons at $2.80 per gallon
60 points or 60 minutes.

WTF is wrong with you? Here read it again. I bolded the part you agreed to accept.

Speaking of reading comprehension, show me where I ever said you lived there.

Here, let me dumb it down for you.

I pointed out, you obviously you aren't a "local" and none too observant. Both are apparently true.

Regarding "the challenge:"

Now you've pissed me off, just a little. You've tried to water down every proposal, from a wimpy game of horse, to first to 7, then 21 with conditions, to 41 or first to 7 spread. Wimping out, every time. This is how I handle "negotiators." Each time I up the ante. Let's really up the ante this time and make it a marathon session. Make it worth while. How about 60 points or an hour whichever comes first?

Oh, as far as "ass kicking", lots of contact, no sissy fouls. "Last and final. Accept?"

I ain't paying nothing for your "expenses" and I don't expect anything from you.

I tell you what, I'll treat you to Waffle House only if we eat before the game. That way you can "enjoy" it twice.

Hmmm. And here I would have imagined transhood as bussing disadvantaged thugs from ghettoes to more affluent neighborhoods for the sake of racial equality rather than deviant parental sexual diversions. Libs never fail to amaze.

I am amazed we have hit the gutter so hard and allowed this **** to take place. Like in past 10 years.

Reactions: AM64
So “doesn’t smell right” didn’t fly, and we’re on to trying to throw out the election by means other than proving fraud. That about right?

Funny to see the “I am not a Trumpkin” folks openly admitting that anything will do as long as Trump remains president.

No worse than another bunch of people wanting to see by any means an old fool in the WH rather than in a facility that handles dementia cases. And I'll be kind enough not to mention the fraud in his background.

Fine What city in Tn?

My error I did’n see the 60 points and 1 hour. I accepted it. I’m a man of my word. So that’s the game. Your court my ball

If You’re supremely confident you’re going to win as you suggest, What’s wrong with the bet I proposed? If the price is to rich no biggie. Propose an alternate bet seeing the look of shock on your face is not going to be enough. You need to pay a $ price for running your mouth and moving the goal posts with each of your replies

I’m thinking you already know I’m going to run your a$$ into the ground and beat you by 20. Nothin but net for this guy on those stub pull up jumpers

One more time - what city in TN?

Last edited:
Go see the edit.

Again... If you have a point, make it. I have a feeling all you're trying to do is nurse the wounds of having your fallacious arguments exposed, and milk attention away from that. I'm tiring of the pointless questions.

If you have a point, get to it and I'll be happy to continue dialog. Otherwise, all you're doing is wasting my time.
You seem to have a lot of time to waste since you’re on here so much. Wouldn’t think a few more wasted posts would be a big deal. Personally I’d like to see more of your fraud evidence that either the judges are laughing at or isn’t good enough for Trump’s lawyers to present. I am giddy with anticipation.

There's one passage in the PA judges opinion that keeps disturbing me

Courts are big on precedent and then using it to twist new things into being legal and new precedent. If the PA constitution says "election day" and that's already been stretched into "election season" with early voting, then it might seem that tweaking the absentee ballot process might not be a real stretch either. You'd think it might hinge on how early voting was made legal - by legislative means or a constitutional amendment.

As a retired engineer devoted to testing and analysis to get to root causes, I'm very cynical when it comes to courts and their silly make believe processes that supposedly keep the process uncorruptable. Sure you need rules to protect individual rights above all else, but I'm amazed we don't still have a room full of lawyers wearing fancy dress and powdered wigs to go with the pomp and blunder.
I will have to look at that quote in full context to help me see the same concerns that you see. I reag the Georgia filing and it seemed pretty straight forward. But I haven't read anything on the Pa case yet. I guess in my mind, I thought they may have multiple avenues to attack, and may actually have a bit more evidence than even in Ga of "criminal" activity.

Pennsylvania Judge Backs Trump Claims Over Mail-In Ballots, Says 'Unlikely Constitutional'
Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough noted in her opinion that the plaintiffs "have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits" of the case, because "the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for the expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment."

You seem to have a lot of time to waste since you’re on here so much. Wouldn’t think a few more wasted posts would be a big deal. Personally I’d like to see more of your fraud evidence that either the judges are laughing at or isn’t good enough for Trump’s lawyers to present. I am giddy with anticipation.
Just kidding. You could post links till next year and I wouldn’t read them. Trump’s gone and that’s all I care about.

My error I did’n see the 60 points and 1 hour. I accepted it. I’m a man of my word. So that’s the game. Your court my ball

If You’re supremely confident you’re going to win as you suggest, What’s wrong with the bet I proposed?

You had the gall to say I've got "reading comprehension" problems?
How could you not see that? It's the last three sentences explaining how I deal with "negotiators" like you, then the proposal. Whatever.

I don't bet on anything, even a sure thing.

Pay your way, here and back, I don't care. Your choice, your problem. It will be worth it alone, to see you do that. If you're going to go that far, win or lose, I take back my comment questioning your last touching a basketball, so there's that going for you, at least.

This idiot confused the primary ballot numbers with the presidential election ballots. The head of the PA GOP has already stated that they aren't going to change the electors.
Bunch of soft, sissy, sore losers. This is exactly what I was saying to the people who managed to stomach voting for Hillary in 2016. Stop pouting and get reading for 2022. The Senate is where the true power resides.
Not surprised to see you calling a retired Army Colonel and current senator with a PhD and 4 masters degrees an idiot.

If You’re supremely confident you’re going to win as you suggest, What’s wrong with the bet I proposed? If the price is to rich no biggie. Propose an alternate bet seeing the look of shock on your face is not going to be enough. You need to pay a $ price for running your mouth and moving the goal posts with each of your replies

I’m thinking you already know I’m going to run your a$$ into the ground and beat you by 20. Nothin but net for this guy on those stub pull up jumpers

One more time - what city in TN?

Why are you talking to yourself?

Reactions: 37L1
You had the gall to say I've got "reading comprehension" problems?
How could you not see that? It's the last three sentences explaining how I deal with "negotiators" like you, then the proposal. Whatever.

I don't bet on anything, even a sure thing.

Pay your way, here and back, I don't care. Your choice, your problem. It will be worth it alone, to see you do that. If you're going to go that far, win or lose, I take back my comment questioning your last touching a basketball, so there's that going for you, at least.

What the hell I’m in. You deserve an ass kicking. It’ll be worth $2grand for me.

Where in Tn? When? ( the week before Christmas works for me and my girlfriend. I’ll chance the snow)

For the last time give me an address for the game. Seems like you keep moving the goal posts I accept anyway and you’re AFRAID to give me the address. Squints

VN Store

Back