2019 Target List

Bone has definitely made it known he intends to leave, now that door isn’t closed and maybe he has a change of heart but right now he’s pretty intent on leaving. With that said it makes it tough on the staff, you can’t wait around for another 6 weeks, maybe this offer to Cone is contingent on Bone leaving and they’ve communicated he has to wait until after May 29 to commit if that’s what he wants? Or maybe Tennessee knows they have the room even if Bone is to return, idk.
The timelines will be very interesting to track, too. I think the spring signing period begins on April 17th and ends on May 15th. That's before the withdrawal period for the draft.

Reactions: sport3500
The timelines will be very interesting to track, too. I think the spring signing period begins on April 17th and ends on May 15th. That's before the withdrawal period for the draft.
You don’t have to sign by May 15th, we added Burns well after that date...instead of signing you would just enroll in the school of your choice.

Also...according to VQ Tennessee visited and has locked down a visit with Olivier Robinson-Nkamhoua, 2019 Power forward - Rivals for early May

Not sure if the visit still happens but they’re also supposedly getting a visit from German forward Isaiah Ihnen sometime in the next couple of weeks.
They're still supposed to get one from Ihnen, and he's wanting to make a decision on or slightly after April 24th. Think that hurts us with him. He may be leaning towards Minnesota.

Would be all for it. His highlights are really fun to watch
His highlights are fun to watch. They look just like Glover's highlights to me. I wonder what the difference is between them? They are both listed at 5'11". They both look like they handle the ball like Marques Haynes. They can both dunk easily. They both shoot the lights out in their highlight vids. Just wondering

So unless things change it sounds like Tennessee is pursuing these guys the most for 2019, no clue on numbers or how many they’d take...

Jalen Cone, Walkertown , Point Guard

Olivier Robinson-Nkamhoua, 2019 Power forward - Rivals

Isaiah Ihnen, Germany, Power Forward

Any idea if Tennessee is interested in Jordan Brown from Nevada? If so does anyone know if he could have any interest in Tennessee?

Brown could prove a solid player and would give at least 2 years.

He can dribble. Kind of glued to the floor though.
Has a lot of skills which are not currently available on our big basketball players. He can rebound, knows how to use the board, dribble, shoot the three, run the court, and blo+k a lot of shoots. I did see that he was glued to the floor at all. From a skills aspect, I would take him in a minute.

VN Store

Back