2018 NFL Offseason Thread

Cousins to Vikings. They went to the NFCCG with a reject, so the pressure will be huge.

Ngata to Eagles.

Burton to Bears.

John Brown to the Ravens is a sneaky-good signing, IMO. Panthers should have gone after him instead of Torrey Smith, and probably Washington instead of Richardson, too.

John Brown to the Ravens is a sneaky-good signing, IMO. Panthers should have gone after him instead of Torrey Smith, and probably Washington instead of Richardson, too.

I wanted him to be good so bad, he just can't stay healthy. I hope it works out for him.

Cousins to Vikings. They went to the NFCCG with a reject, so the pressure will be huge.

Ngata to Eagles.

Burton to Bears.

Lol they already had Keenum and Bridgewater which is basically like having 2 Kirk Cousins already

Only difference is Cousins cost a fortune while the other 2 were a bargain

Can't believe he never blocked for a real QB. What a waste.

Yea that does suck to play your whole career as a brown. Especially being a probable hall of famer. I’d guess he’s a lock for the all decade team from 2010-2020 after 10 pro bowls and 7 first team all pro appearances in 11 years.

I imagine if he asked for a trade to a playoff contender they would of done it any time over the last 5 years or so

I’m not gonna bother to look it up but over those last 5 years they’ve probably averaged 2 maybe 2.5 wins when you suck that bad why not do right by one of only two guys you drafted in the first round that actually worked out

The other guy I’m referring to Joe Haden he already got out too bad he was already on the decline

You would definitely think a guy like Joe Thomas would get sick of the constant disappointment sucking every year. Plus you gotta live Cleveland? F that noise

I’d be out after first contract

Last edited:
Yea that does suck to play your whole career as a brown. Especially being a probable hall of famer. I’d guess he’s a lock for the all decade team from 2010-2020 after 10 pro bowls and 7 first team all pro appearances in 11 years.

I imagine if he asked for a trade to a playoff contender they would of done it any time over the last 5 years or so

I’m not gonna bother to look it up but over those last 5 years they’ve probably averaged 2 maybe 2.5 wins when you suck that bad why not do right by one of only two guys you drafted in the first round that actually worked out

The other guy I’m referring to Joe Haden he already got out too bad he was already on the decline

You would definitely think a guy like Joe Thomas would get sick of the constant disappointment sucking every year. Plus you gotta live Cleveland? F that noise

I’d be out after first contract

First ballot, I'd imagine. Most 1st team all-pro nods for an OL since Munoz.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone know what the hell they're doing in Arizona?

Letting honey badger walk so they can sign Mr. Glass, LOL.

They probably should have blown up the team during the season last year and traded Peterson to a contender. I'm afraid instead of a mini rebuild, they are dooming themselves to mediocrity followed by a massive rebuild. I doubt there will be a QB worth taking at pick 15.

They were 1 pick away from getting Watson last year...

Letting honey badger walk so they can sign Mr. Glass, LOL.

They probably should have blown up the team during the season last year and traded Peterson to a contender. I'm afraid instead of a mini rebuild, they are dooming themselves to mediocrity followed by a massive rebuild. I doubt there will be a QB worth taking at pick 15.

They were 1 pick away from getting Watson last year...

And as a huge David Johnson fan, this is all sad to see.

I know Shelton hasn’t done much in 3 years after being drafted 12th overall

Shelton was terrific in 2016. Pro football focus rated him as the second best nose tackle in the league that year. Problem for him was the Browns brought in Gregg Williams as defensive coordinator last season. Williams runs a 4-3 and Shelton is the prototypical 3-4 nt. That’s something we’ve desperately needed for a few years.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back