2017 UT Commits -- Highlight Links

Updated with Cecil Cherry's 4 minutes and 12 seconds of PAIN film!

Here's to a busy weekend and next few weeks! GBO!

No problem, come signing day every year I am always scrambling to watch film on guys, figured this would make it a lot easier as long as I keep it up all year.

Worth it to add top targets also? Or should I keep it simple and leave it for commits only?

IMO, keep it simple. Top Targets should have their own thread. Appreciate what you have done, makes finding film a lot easier.

Updated with all our current commits and Orlando Brown's new spring Hudl clips. Happy Foundation Weekend VOLS!!

#ButchJonesForPresident

Last edited:
Iona, are you planning to give weekly stats for the commits as the season progresses? That would be a lot I know. Was hoping to see something like that along with whether they played a strong, fair, or weak opponent. Sometimes when a great defensive player is playing an awful team the stats will be light due to the fact they're not on the field that much.

alright guys i have a request. im working on a video and i need someone to get the following commits highlights from HUDL to youtube.

Coleman Thomas
Treyvon Paulk
Neiko Creamer
Chris Weatherd
Ray Raulerson
Coleman Thomas
Jerome Dews
Kevin Mouhon

Last edited:
alright guys i have a request. im working on a video and i need someone to get the following commits highlights from HUDL to youtube.

Coleman Thomas
Treyvon Paulk
Neiko Creamer
Chris Weatherd
Ray Raulerson
Coleman Thomas
Jerome Dews
Kevin Mouhon

Wish I could help cuz your last video came out awesome. I'm barely able to handle this thread tho lol

Reactions: 1 person
highlight mashups
Oh u didn't know if it was going to be like a pump up video or something (I know you already said highlight mash up, but your last was kind of both). I mean you're trying to get either an edited song or a clean song I'm assuming? If I think of a good one ill let you know.

Oh u didn't know if it was going to be like a pump up video or something (I know you already said highlight mash up, but your last was kind of both). I mean you're trying to get either an edited song or a clean song I'm assuming? If I think of a good one ill let you know.

correct. can even be an instrumental.

since i have all of their highlights, the first video im working on is of all the DB commits.

My favorite instrumental is the Biggie Victory one...definitely would work for a highlight mash up IMO.

My favorite instrumental is the Biggie Victory one...definitely would work for a highlight mash up IMO.
I like this one as well, I've just heard this song 1 million times from NBA 2K13 :lol:

Just another idea, I was thinking Worldwide Choppers by Tech N9ne. I'm sure whatever you do will be good though POA. The last vid was cool

I like this one as well, I've just heard this song 1 million times from NBA 2K13 :lol:

Just another idea, I was thinking Worldwide Choppers by Tech N9ne. I'm sure whatever you do will be good though POA. The last vid was cool

What about a little Merle Haggard "Fightin' Side of Me?" Why do they always have to be rap songs lol

What about a little Merle Haggard "Fightin' Side of Me?" Why do they always have to be rap songs lol

Cause they're "Rollin downhill like a snowball headed for hell. "

VN Store

Back