2017 UT Commits -- Highlight Links

Ok, I found this...DE Ford parts ways with Tennessee. Honestly it almost sounds like we have someone better already secretly commited. It sound like Butch told him very politely to look elsewhere to play college football.

Best of luck to Ford.

What do you guys think? Sound right?

Maybe. But, the bottom line is that the Coaches are recruiting to fill holes in the overall team. Right now, we have a deficit of WR recruits in this class, RB overall and we all know OT is worrisome. However, we have done very well with DE and had, what the Coaches may consider, a surplus of them on hand. Interesting to note that WR recruit Camion Patrick received an offer yesterday. JMO

Ok, I found this...DE Ford parts ways with Tennessee. Honestly it almost sounds like we have someone better already secretly commited. It sound like Butch told him very politely to look elsewhere to play college football.

Best of luck to Ford.

What do you guys think? Sound right?

Sounds like u open u self up to negative recruiting 2 weeks before signing day

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2015/08/29/commitment-stats-and-notes-829/

• QB Jarrett Guarantano put up huge numbers playing in just one half of Bergan Catholic’s final scrimmage last night: 12 of 20 passing, 143 yards, 2 TDs; 3 rushes, 89 yards, TD. The highlight play was a 66-yard keeper on an option, according to a report from NorthJersey.com

• RB Dorian Banks had 84 yards on 17 carries and a touchdown, per KNS.

• WR Jeff George had three catches for 52 yards in 1 51-21 win over Ellsworth Community College.

• RB Carlin Fils-aime had 16 carries for 131 yards, including a 41-yard touchdown, per News-Press.com

Damn I think we all expected a few commits to change by signing day, but I like adding names and highlights a lot more than taking them off. I'm expecting a big flurry right before EE deadline and following the bowl beatdown of purple vandy.

Updated with as much senior film as I could find for this years class and added link to Tee Higgins Junior Hudl film!

Reactions: 2 people
Finally have someone to add to the 2017 class, hopefully it gets rolling soon.

The 2016 class has been moved to post #5 along with '15 and '14 members, in case anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane this offseason.

Nice! Keep an eye on Ty Chandler.. there is something silky smooth about that guy.. great change of direction and break away speed.. hes gonna do some big things

While this isn't a class for the stargazers, I think there are some really good playmakers. I wish some of the negavols would watch some more film.

shawn samburger has the best db film ive seen out of any of the defensive back commits.. this guy is gonna be huge for us

I think Jacques Jones' film really pops too especially after the catch, he is under the radar for sure.

Mods, please unsticky this thread. I won't be updating this moving forward, Tony can handle it. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 person
Mods, please unsticky this thread. I won't be updating this moving forward, Tony can handle it. Thank you.

We're not gonna protest!!

(Reference to PCU with Jeremy Piven if anyone doesn't get the reference.)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back