2017 Tax Reform

You can take the word of politicians if you want but I will trust the professionals. It's a prediction based on unknowable future events and numbers so unless Nostradamus is whispering in your ear it is an unknowable and will never be 100% accurate.
Then explain their swing and a miss on Obolacare.

Partisan hack you are

Someone has to pay for our military and Veterans. How is taking money away from them a good thing. You want to give everyone tax relief on income well great. What tax to you propose to provide for our military budget?
Should 'poor' people not have to pay for that protection as well?

I like your thinking.

Let’s make it easier for everyone to own a machine gun.

Machine gun hell I think we may need something bigger. lol. The quackery of the spacecoast thinking the poor widowed mother of 5 should have to pay for the military when she can't feed her kids much less pay for F***ing Health Insurance. Don't think he has any compassion.

Reactions: 1 person
Machine gun hell I think we may need something bigger. lol. The quackery of the spacecoast thinking the poor widowed mother of 5 should have to pay for the military when she can't feed her kids much less pay for F***ing Health Insurance. Don't think he has any compassion.

Lmao

Emotional argument is emotional.

I agree that is BS. We should take her kids and sterilize her. Can’t pay for your kids, can’t keep them.

I agree that is BS. We should take her kids and sterilize her. Can’t pay for your kids, can’t keep them.

Wrong answer. The correct answer is the money will trickle down and she will have a good paying job. Thanks for playing GOP Lies.

Reactions: 3 people
Wrong answer. The correct answer is the money will trickle down and she will have a good paying job. Thanks for playing GOP Lies.

Wrong answer. She is a single mom with 5 kids, either she has a good job or no matter how good the economy the woman isn't going to take a job.

Regressive tax system is the enemy, not the rich. It protects their wealth and makes it more difficult for the lower class to move up. Corporations will funnel the "tax savings" into increased share holder dividends and stock buy backs. A vast majority of Americans live pay check to paycheck and don't own stocks. This "tax reform" is wealth redistribution.....upward. It's a silly debate that it isn't and there's no way to put lip stick on this pig. Wake up America, no, it's to damned late! :shakehead:

lol, its not redistribution, it takes less from the rich. its their money, not the governments.

Who forced her to have 5 kids, and why is that MY responsibility to feed, clothe and educate them?

Reactions: 2 people
Wrong answer. She is a single mom with 5 kids, either she has a good job or no matter how good the economy the woman isn't going to take a job.
Why should she? She has you and me to provide for her and her kids.

^ Didn’t read thread.

You should try reading the thread and responses and you won’t look so stupid next time. Lol

I read it, you tried to paint the giant cost of Obamacare as somehow being different from the bigger cost of the tax cuts. Then you said "lmao" not realizing your argument was self defeating.

Then you implied you were really loling about the repeal of the individual mandate in an attempt to save face. That about right?

I read it, you tried to paint the giant cost of Obamacare as somehow being different from the bigger cost of the tax cuts. Then you said "lmao" not realizing your argument was self defeating.

Then you implied you were really loling about the repeal of the individual mandate in an attempt to save face. That about right?

you have $100 to spend. You currently HAVE to spend about $150 of the $100 you have. You then add another $10 to what you HAVE to buy.

You have $100 to spend. You currently HAVE to spend about $150 of the $100 you have. However, when you check your wallet you find out you only have $90 to spend.

in both scenarios what is the actual problem? And which situation is making the actual problem worse?

you have $100 to spend. You currently HAVE to spend about $150 of the $100 you have. You then add another $10 to what you HAVE to buy.

You have $100 to spend. You currently HAVE to spend about $150 of the $100 you have. However, when you check your wallet you find out you only have $90 to spend.

in both scenarios what is the actual problem? And which situation is making the actual problem worse?

Are you trying to make the point that spending is the issue? I've stated that fact repeatedly.

Are you trying to make the point that spending is the issue? I've stated that fact repeatedly.

yes, and which is making the SPENDING worse.

having less to spend doesn't help, but its not the real issue.

Everyone knows that spending is a huge part of the problem. The Republicans try to make the issue one of cuts to entitlements. But if you back out defense, Medicare and SS, the amount left to work with is very small. So unless you are willing to reduce spending on Medicare, SS, or defense, there is no viable solution on the spending side for Republicans.

Everyone knows that spending is a huge part of the problem. The Republicans try to make the issue one of cuts to entitlements. But if you back out defense, Medicare and SS, the amount left to work with is very small. So unless you are willing to reduce spending on Medicare, SS, or defense, there is no viable solution on the spending side for Republicans.

I am not thing "or", I am thinking "and". as in it ALL gets cut back. whatever percentage we are over budget that chunk comes straight off the top of every government program.

SS shouldn't even be a line item the government has to pay into, but we messed that up a while ago.

I'm willing.

I am not thing "or", I am thinking "and". as in it ALL gets cut back. whatever percentage we are over budget that chunk comes straight off the top of every government program.

SS shouldn't even be a line item the government has to pay into, but we messed that up a while ago.

You can construct whatever theoretical standard you want that would solve the problem. But its an exercise in futility without the political will to act.

Take a look at this most recent bill. The party of conservative fiscal responsibility finally has everything in place to act, and instead what do they do? They give money to their political benefactors at the expense of growing the debt even more.

The Dems are no different in that when they rearrange the deck chairs it is at the behest of their donors.

They do have a little more credibility on this issue right now than the GOP because the GOP sells this bill as a means to spur growth when pretty much everyone not in the political biz says nah, not really.

VN Store

Back