2017 Tax Reform

I think some are purposely holding off on adjustments, because they don't want employees to end up with an unexpected year end tax bill. Not saying that's right. Just saying that's why.

I would think ADP would have consulted me before making such a decision. I did hire them.

Besides when my controller called our account rep they had no answer.

Anyone else get paid through ADP? Still waiting on an answer from them but they didn't adjust payroll for us per the new tax bill.

I'm being bombarded by employees because their paychecks didn't change. On one hand I'm shocked that they payed enough attention to know and on the other surprised ADP would **** up like this.

My employer uses them. My check didn’t change either.

I would think ADP would have consulted me before making such a decision. I did hire them.

Besides when my controller called our account rep they had no answer.

Not surprised. We used to use ADP. They suck.

I think some are purposely holding off on adjustments, because they don't want employees to end up with an unexpected year end tax bill. Not saying that's right. Just saying that's why.

I think you're correct on this. Like I mentioned, I thought the CPA made a mistake. I'm used to having a tax bill but I can see a huge problem if a lot of W-2 employees owe money. Many won't have it.

VN Store

Back