2017 SECT seeding

So as of right now it looks like, as a No. 7 seed, Tennessee would play on Thursday at 7:00 p.m.

So as of right now it looks like, as a No. 7 seed, Tennessee would play on Thursday at 7:00 p.m.

TN can't reach #7. They'll be #9 by beating Bama with an A&M loss or #10 if both of those things don't happen. Unless I have an error in the post above.

Any chance we can draw Bama or Ole Miss? I don't want to play Georgia, but especially Vandy.

Looks like we will play Vandy if they lose to Florida. We can officially pop their Bubble.

Any one know what a 4way tie between Bama, Vandy, UGA, and OM looks like?

Appears we will have Vandy Thursday barring a comeback. Winner gets UK.

Hopefully we can draw something up to bring Kornet out of the paint when we are on offense and front the post to him on defense.
And if I recall, Vandy's gameplan was to double our post players and it worked. We HAVE to get better at finding the open man when the double team comes and making our open shots.

As long as USC takes care of business then we'll play Ole Miss. Which is a positive outcome from this weekend.

I think we'd be favored. A win would guarantee us a winning season, and a matchup against U.K.

Any one know what a 4way tie between Bama, Vandy, UGA, and OM looks like?

When there's a three way or more tie, you add up all of the wins and losses in games between those that are tied (where they've played each other). If there are ties after that, head-to-head between each 2 that are tied and after that start at the #1 seed and whichever has the best record against them and work down to each subsequent seed if they are still tied.

VN Store

Back