2017 Offseason Moves

Philly still going to go after a WR if Williams or Davis are there. If not, Dalvin or Humphrey. Decent FA for us, gives Wentz some much needed weapons and will do wonders for Matthews who can go back to the slot and have some room now to work.

Warmack signed a 1 year deal to the Eagles as well. The Smith signing was also 1 year with 2 team options

Philly still going to go after a WR if Williams or Davis are there. If not, Dalvin or Humphrey. Decent FA for us, gives Wentz some much needed weapons and will do wonders for Matthews who can go back to the slot and have some room now to work.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPM1_cxmiI[/youtube]

I am not understanding why anybody would trade for Romo and take the $25M cap hit. Is there some sort of contract magic a team can work after grabbing him? Seems like insanity.

I am not understanding why anybody would trade for Romo and take the $25M cap hit. Is there some sort of contract magic a team can work after grabbing him? Seems like insanity.

I'd think Dallas would take at least half the hit minimum if they can get a pick out of it.

Probably comes down to if Houston or Denver are actually interested and willing to compete against each other.

Cooks was also owed a 1M roster bonus on monday.....but they get out of that which dealing him.

2ca5597f22dd6aaebb36ce7a9d782fdf.png

Jon Robinson on The Midday 180 regarding attempt to trade for Saints WR Brandin Cooks. The Titans did not offer No. 18, but "maybe, potentially" made an offer than included dropping from no. 5 to No. 11.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back