2016 Stanley Cup

Easily the most fun team to watch in these playoffs, got lucky drawing Minnesota. Their next opponent will be a body puncher, but they should give it a good push.

Dallas was going to be our Rangers road trip this year but the date didn't work. Maybe next season.

Wish the Preds were in the East so I could see the Flyers more.

Wish the Preds were in the East so I could see the Flyers more.

Reddit nhlstreams. You're welcome. NYR guy streams all games he doesn't go to on the world's most popular video site.

I live in an area that can't get MSG Network, but the NHL Considers NYC local so it's blacked out on Center Ice. Go figure.

Reddit nhlstreams. You're welcome. NYR guy streams all games he doesn't go to on the world's most popular video site.

I live in an area that can't get MSG Network, but the NHL Considers NYC local so it's blacked out on Center Ice. Go figure.

I've got center ice, was talking about live games

Since my Rangers need to be euthanized, I'm rooting for Jon Quick (local kid), Nashville, and Brooklyn, in that order. I love me some Strombone but not like this

Since my Rangers need to be euthanized, I'm rooting for Jon Quick (local kid), Nashville, and Brooklyn, in that order. I love me some Strombone but not like this

Don't make me not like you. I'm hopping my Sharks put Quick out of his misery tonight

Neuvirth is the Frank Reich of Hawkey. Was it here or the other board where i was mocked a few years ago during the frozen four when I said Gothesbiere was a legit top pair guy?

Neuvirth is the Frank Reich of Hawkey. Was it here or the other board where i was mocked a few years ago during the frozen four when I said Gothesbiere was a legit top pair guy?

He singlehandedly won the game tonight. Flyers did not deserve to win that one....lucky

I TOLD ALL OF Y'ALL. Sharks in 5 games. Woooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice win. When the Kings tied it at 3 I figured they had won the series.

Great games all around last night, Rangers should be put out of their misery this afternoon.

Nice win. When the Kings tied it at 3 I figured they had won the series.

Great games all around last night, Rangers should be put out of their misery this afternoon.

That Islanders game was about as good as it gets. I didn't want it to end, but I wanted to watch my Sharks.

Maybe Ribeiro needs to go back to doing blow and raping housekeepers. That was a retarded penalty.

Looks like the Blues are gonna Blues another one....hope the hell not but they turtled up 2-0 now can't get their legs back. Frustrating to watch

And the Penguins go up 3 games to 1.

Typical Caps lol

Pens figuring out TB....they were awesome on the offensive ice last night and it paid off in the 3rd....huge win. should be a feisty effort coming from TB in Game 4. be ready.

VN Store

Back