2016 Stanley Cup

Islanders are blacked out here. **** you Ed Snider. Love how they make him a saint now that he's dead.

Detroit's defensemen are horrible....DeKeyser and Kronwall might be C+ players and they're the best of the bunch.

Thanks for coming, Detroit. At least leaving the arena tonight you don't need to worry about carjackers.

Pretty big win for the Rangers

Amazing how much better the back end is with McIlrath instead of Girardi. And Dylan leaves a lot to be desired. I bet Skjei goes for 40-45 points next year.

Let's go Flyers!....I need to wash my mouth out with bleach now.

I will admit to being a bandwagon hockey noob, but go Stars.

I've had the bandwagon discussion with Verci and I am choosing just to be quiet about it from now on lol. I always pulled for the Stars, especially during the Modano, Zubov, Belfour, and Nieuwendyk days. I like how Benn plays

I've had the bandwagon discussion with Verci and I am choosing just to be quiet about it from now on lol. I always pulled for the Stars, especially during the Modano, Zubov, Belfour, and Nieuwendyk days. I like how Benn plays

I grew up in TN (duh) and hockey was just not something I ever really followed. I have been to some Stars games now and had a blast. I went to a few playoff games a couple of years ago and the atmosphere was awesome. If the stars finish off the Wild in this round, I will probably try to take in a game or two in the next round of the playoffs.

I just haven't gotten to the point where I religiously follow the NHL and watch a bunch of games on TV. So maybe bandwagon isn't the right word. Maybe just that I am a "casual fan".

I grew up in TN (duh) and hockey was just not something I ever really followed. I have been to some Stars games now and had a blast. I went to a few playoff games a couple of years ago and the atmosphere was awesome. If the stars finish off the Wild in this round, I will probably try to take in a game or two in the next round of the playoffs.

I just haven't gotten to the point where I religiously follow the NHL and watch a bunch of games on TV. So maybe bandwagon isn't the right word. Maybe just that I am a "casual fan".
Being there for playoff hockey is a great experience

I will admit to being a bandwagon hockey noob, but go Stars.

Easily the most fun team to watch in these playoffs, got lucky drawing Minnesota. Their next opponent will be a body puncher, but they should give it a good push.

Dallas was going to be our Rangers road trip this year but the date didn't work. Maybe next season.

Easily the most fun team to watch in these playoffs, got lucky drawing Minnesota. Their next opponent will be a body puncher, but they should give it a good push.

Dallas was going to be our Rangers road trip this year but the date didn't work. Maybe next season.

Let me know if you are coming to town. The first one is on me.

VN Store

Back