BadJerry20 3
insidesource 1
Tex 2
sweetrack 2
95 Vol Alum 2
CanadianVol 2
MphsBlues 0
Yankee_Vol 0

I guess the obvious question is why am I not listed in the latest list? Another question might be: who deleted my posted entry for this tournament.

Both of these questions need to be answered. Thank you.

I don't think you submitted but have been in and out due to travel.

Well, it has been deleted. If I didn't have an entry, why would I be listed in the first two rounds? I don't know what's going on either.

Well, it has been deleted. If I didn't have an entry, why would I be listed in the first two rounds? I don't know what's going on either.

It sounds like he took Tex's entry and put your name on it.

It also seems like you're being "sly". Who did you pick?

It sounds like he took Tex's entry and put your name on it.

It also seems like you're being "sly". Who did you pick?

I didn't put them down anywhere. I think Zack Johnson, Nick Watney, no idea on the third pick and maybe Ben Crane on the last one. :dunno:

If I understand his comment, he stuck Tex's lineup under your name on his spreadsheet. Then realized it when I mentioned Tex was missing. Only a mod could delete your entry....not sure why they'd do that.

If I understand his comment, he stuck Tex's lineup under your name on his spreadsheet. Then realized it when I mentioned Tex was missing. Only a mod could delete your entry....not sure why they'd do that.

That's exactly what happened. My spreadsheet updated everything but the standings page.

I know only a mod could delete, just not sure why that was done. Oh, well. Tex probably had a better line that I did anyway.

I know only a mod could delete, just not sure why that was done. Oh, well. Tex probably had a better line that I did anyway.

Sly, I don't fully understand the issue, but I scrolled back through the thread and there aren't any deleted posts. Just FYI. :hi:

Compton ran away with it
Round 4:
mcompton -54
shelbyvillevol -49
3* -49
volfanbill -49
GreveHaller -48
jhen713 -47
BadJerry20 -47
malinoisvol -46
LouderVol -46
Tex -46