2016 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - CareerBuilder Challenge

also, you definitely have to do it per par of given hole by the player. I'd scrap this week honestly as it's so difficult, but to each their own.

A double eagle beats a par every day. But with what you're saying CA, a par on a par 3 ties an eagle from a par 5. See the discrespancy? This especially plays out when your playing best ball from four guys. I could have all four of my guys par every par 3, but if you put them against a course that actually counts one of their par 3s as a par 5, I get an eagle. It also works in reverse. If all my guys play a par 5 with only a birdie winning, but your course counts that hole as a par 3, suddenly I bogeyed that hole.

also, you definitely have to do it per par of given hole by the player. I'd scrap this week honestly as it's so difficult, but to each their own.

A double eagle beats a par every day. But with what you're saying CA, a par on a par 3 ties an eagle from a par 5. See the discrespancy? This especially plays out when your playing best ball from four guys. I could have all four of my guys par every par 3, but if you put them against a course that actually counts one of their par 3s as a par 5, I get an eagle. It also works in reverse. If all my guys play a par 5 with only a birdie winning, but your course counts that hole as a par 3, suddenly I bogeyed that hole.
7:26 is way to early to be posting stuff like this. My heard hurt from trying to comprehend it

Last edited:

I gotcha. I've set up my vlookup to pull the score relative to par rather than the score itself. I think I got this figured out.....I hope anyway.

95, Any offline entries?

Off line entries:

insidesource
Zach Johnson
Nick Watney
Erik Compton
Ben Crane

LouderVol
Matt Kuchar
Chris Stroud
Angel Cabrera
Scott Langley