2016 Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up late and was just musing: how would you like to be the poor Secret Service sap who may very well end up having to take a bullet from a mentally unstable wackjob for a hatemongering bastard like Trump?

I certainly don't want to see this, for many reasons (too numerous to mention here), but my gut tells me this is the inevitable fate of a campaign like Trump's when thrown into the mix of an already tense American political and racial landscape.

I've read that Hillary (indirectly) orchestrated the Chicago protest. Soros picked up the bill.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, we know he's already wanting to pass laws that will allow him and others like him to sue the press more easily and to establish press standards he is more comfortable with, as opposed to those established by the Constitution, so why not just go ahead and sue these people as well.

Watching Trump anti-Constitutionalists take on liberal SJW anti-Constitutionalists is exciting and fun, albeit embarrassing. It's made even more entertaining by the fact that neither side ever seems to recognize the irony of its respective stance.

Where in the constitution have you seen where it's OK to write lies?

Great skit by SNL on Hillary transitioning into Bernie over the course of her campaign. The actress does a great job with the Hillary/Bernie accent around the :45 sec mark.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulNhIvSIxs[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
Your blind hatred and emotional outbursts are hilarious.
Here's how it's happened factually. Trump pays for a venue and holds a rally. Your side sends in the rent a mobs to disrupt INSIdE the venue with the purpose of disrupting the event. Then MSNBC or CNN rushes to the "protester" to paint them a hero/victim. What right does anyone have to enter a venue and disrupt?

This. The establishment is going to do everything in their power to disrupt and discredit this campaign. They control most of the media and it won't be hard to do..

These were hired thugs conjuring up a vision that plays into liberal hands..

Reactions: 1 person
Where in the constitution have you seen where it's OK to write lies?

I don't know about the constitutionality of writing lies but it's nothing new.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." --Thomas Jefferson to John Norvell, 1807. ME 11:224

This. The establishment is going to do everything in their power to disrupt and discredit this campaign. They control most of the media and it won't be hard to do..

Bernie is a Jew..I bet he is the media puppet master!

Oops sorry I conjured up my inner black democrat for a split second..

Reactions: 2 people

These were hired thugs conjuring up a vision that plays into the GOP's hands....
The GOP establishment and all the GOP presidential candidates are using this event as another way to bring Trump down. Everything else they have tried has failed miserably. They will latch onto anything yo assure he is not their nominee. I fear for Trump's life because there is so much hatred of him by some members of the GOP.

I don't know about the constitutionality of writing lies but it's nothing new.

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." --Thomas Jefferson to John Norvell, 1807. ME 11:224

Absolutely true. But the "Prof" was speaking of the constitution.

These were hired thugs conjuring up a vision that plays into the GOP's hands....
The GOP establishment and all the GOP presidential candidates are using this event as another way to bring Trump down. Everything else they have tried has failed miserably. They will latch onto anything yo assure he is not their nominee. I fear for Trump's life because there is so much hatred of him by some members of the GOP.

I don't see how this plays into GOP hands in the big scope of things? It helps guys like Rubio and Cruz in the short term, but helps the dems for the most part. Jmo.

Who would have dreamed that the man most hated by both the Democrats and Republicans would be the same guy that is the number one enemy of the illegal Mexican thugs, radical blacks, Communists, Islamic terrorists, etc.?

Bernie is a Jew..I bet he is the media puppet master!

Oops sorry I conjured up my inner black democrat for a split second..

HRC may have the CBC but Sanders' got Keith Ellison

13sun1-blog427.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back