2016 Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not an exaggeration. Do you actually believe half the **** you post on here?

Ignore was the option I finally came to terms with. Did it once already when he had that goofy font. And after the nonsense posts as of late, just did it for good.

DC Republican Caucus Results:

Rubio: 37.3% (10 delegates)
Kasich: 35.5% (9 delegates)
Trump: 13.8%
Cruz: 12.4%

Apparently the establishment doesn't like Cruz or Trump very much. Who would have guessed?

DC Republican Caucus Results:

Rubio: 37.3% (10 delegates)
Kasich: 35.5% (9 delegates)
Trump: 13.8%
Cruz: 12.4%

Apparently the establishment doesn't like Cruz or Trump very much. Who would have guessed?

Apparently they don't like Kasich much out in Wyoming lol

Caucus results:

Cruz: 644 votes, 9 delegates
Rubio: 189 votes, 1 delegate
Trump: 70 votes, 1 delegate
Kasich: 0 votes

Apparently they don't like Kasich much out in Wyoming lol

My understanding is that Wyoming voters just selected delegates for their precincts at the caucus on Super Tuesday to go to a statewide convention today, where they were counted. So those numbers just represent the number of delegates, I think? Pretty weird stuff.

he's just giving a friendly wave to protesters,

15213.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
My understanding is that Wyoming voters just selected delegates for their precincts at the caucus on Super Tuesday to go to a statewide convention today, where they were counted. So those numbers just represent the number of delegates, I think? Pretty weird stuff.

Still, you would have thought Kasich might have gotten something...

The First Amendment weeps tonight. Sad that we live in a country that can't handle different political opinions anymore without violence.

Bill Ayers and MoveOn are publicly taking credit for instigating the Chicago violence. Trump should sue them for conspiring to deprive him of his civil rights. The discovery in that case would be fascinating.

Reactions: 1 person
Bill Ayers and MoveOn are publicly taking credit for instigating the Chicago violence. Trump should sue them for conspiring to deprive him of his civil rights. The discovery in that case would be fascinating.

Well, we know he's already wanting to pass laws that will allow him and others like him to sue the press more easily and to establish press standards he is more comfortable with, as opposed to those established by the Constitution, so why not just go ahead and sue these people as well.

Watching Trump anti-Constitutionalists take on liberal SJW anti-Constitutionalists is exciting and fun, albeit embarrassing. It's made even more entertaining by the fact that neither side ever seems to recognize the irony of its respective stance.

I'm up late and was just musing: how would you like to be the poor Secret Service sap who may very well end up having to take a bullet from a mentally unstable wackjob for a hatemongering bastard like Trump?

I certainly don't want to see this, for many reasons (too numerous to mention here), but my gut tells me this is the inevitable fate of a campaign like Trump's when thrown into the mix of an already tense American political and racial landscape.

How many wanted to take one for Obama or a douche like Hillary?

They all will because that's who they are.

Go to sleep.

I would certainly pity the sap who had to take a bullet for Hillary too.

They should get more credit than what they do, when they're not having orgies with hookers in Colombia, at least.

Yes, the Trumpers are all just passive, innocent little snowflakes, aren't they?

Stop apologizing for and enabling them. They don't need your help. They already have one of the loudest SOBs in America egging them on.

Your blind hatred and emotional outbursts are hilarious.
Here's how it's happened factually. Trump pays for a venue and holds a rally. Your side sends in the rent a mobs to disrupt INSIdE the venue with the purpose of disrupting the event. Then MSNBC or CNN rushes to the "protester" to paint them a hero/victim. What right does anyone have to enter a venue and disrupt?

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back