2016 draft, early predictions

Forgot somebody btw. If weathered is half as athletic as hes been made out to be this spring he should go as well

Unless North has a breakout season, he's back for his senior season.

Btw, he's got the ability and UT needs him to breakout this season.

North is already a Mid first rounder with his current numbers already.

You do realize that there are only going to be 32 first rounders right? Based off what we've seen so far north is a late round pick. It takes a wr with insane stats and combine numbers to be a mid first round draft pick. This past season Cooper was about as dominant as any I can remember...north is no where near that level at this time.
I do believe he has an amazing upside, but honestly believe he needs two more solid years to get there. And even with that he still might not be a mid first rounder.

Sutton will get great looks because of his consistency and attention to detail. If he isn't at least a top 50 pick I'll be shocked with the way he's been playing the past two years. Now injuries can occur and other things but he is a coaches dream in the NFL. North will need a good year to be a top 50 pick. His durability will also be questioned. Also don't count out maggitt. If he puts up another double digit sack year he will definitely be considered up there in top 3 rounds. I'm excited to see these guys play this year and help us get to 9 wins before they get too concerned with the draft

This is pretty depressing to watch.... no vols and not a great shot remaining honestly. So lets think positively and try and predict next years draftees. We should have a lot more luck and i see several opportunities for early picks.i know they have a whole year yet to play but its the offseason so why not?

-Cam Sutton- late first round

-Curt Maggit- i think his athleticism is underrated and i think he will put up great combine numbers following another double digit sack year. Early sexond round

-Marquez North- I dont think he will have huge numbers because of how many options we have available bit his size, intangibles and a strong combine push him to 2nd/3rd round

-brian randolph- goodsize, smart, reliable and a great run stopper. Not super athletic but would be great in a steelers type D. He has a whole career of solid tape and great play. 4th round

Pig howard- undersized but tough and versatile. 5th/6th round

Pearson- if innocent anywhere from 3-5. If guilty sitting at home with AJ.

Anyone im missing?

Jackson from the OL and Kamara is eligible. It's also possible McNeil gets a good look with a strong senior season

This is pretty depressing to watch.... no vols and not a great shot remaining honestly. So lets think positively and try and predict next years draftees. We should have a lot more luck and i see several opportunities for early picks.i know they have a whole year yet to play but its the offseason so why not?

-Cam Sutton- late first round

-Curt Maggit- i think his athleticism is underrated and i think he will put up great combine numbers following another double digit sack year. Early sexond round

-Marquez North- I dont think he will have huge numbers because of how many options we have available bit his size, intangibles and a strong combine push him to 2nd/3rd round

-brian randolph- goodsize, smart, reliable and a great run stopper. Not super athletic but would be great in a steelers type D. He has a whole career of solid tape and great play. 4th round

Pig howard- undersized but tough and versatile. 5th/6th round

Pearson- if innocent anywhere from 3-5. If guilty sitting at home with AJ.

Anyone im missing?

Please just stop...

Just stop what? Discussing football and next years draft on a football message board? Nah, il continue actually.

Most of his posts seem to be making fun or of complaining about other posts...all the while bringing nothing of substance to the board.

At least the rest of us snarky as*holes try to have a little content to go with our sass. And we try to make our sass a little more clever than simply saying "Just stop".

What a useless member.

Keep it up Ertel. At least your posts contribute to the discussions here.

Reactions: 1 person
All you really need to know to understand the Dooley era, the Memphis Tigers had more guys drafted this weekend than we did. Holy @#$#.

VN Store

Back